Thread: hello you namless masses

Wink hello you namless masses

hello new player hear. im zarrock or you can call me zar, little bit about my self.. um.. well.... im female, im twenty two years of age,im bi,and im a furry.
    im planning to be active nightly on hear in game and on the forums, (seeing as my phone can play nationwars.. i think)
    im into a bunch of diffrent MMOs.
    im a fan of alot of tv shows and animes.
    i play some video games.
    i rp sometimes and definetly love to chat.

as for hear thiers a few things i want to ask, how do i set a avatar, a signiture, whats a set. and whats the best advice you have .also feel free to let me know who you are if you post hear, aaaaaaanyway nice to meet all of you

as for hear thiers a few things i want to ask, how do i set a avatar, a signiture, whats a set. and whats the best advice you have .also feel free to let me know who you are if you post hear, aaaaaaanyway nice to meet all of you
    ou can set your avatar in the settings menu. A set is the month long round, which starts on the 1st of each month and ends in the 27th, best advice, join USA when set starts and we will be doing new player training this set. Always nice to meet new players.

Welcome Zar!

Welcome to the game Zar! You can call me ooga. You can edit your avatar and sig by going to "Forum Actions" and then "General Settings". Best advice is to join an active nation in the game and this gives you the chance to interact with members and they can help show you the ropes and help guide you to the top!

Welcome to Nation Wars... Thanks for playing

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Welcome to the game!
    Best advice I can give you is to hop in a tag..
    Any of the bigger ones will help you along.
    I'm in ICN, we're not all that big, but we're the Band and we're here to have some fun
    Ask questions and people here will help you, most times they give good advice .

Ok I'll bite,,I gots ta ask..what the heck is a "furry"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    ou can set your avatar in the settings menu. A set is the month long round, which starts on the 1st of each month and ends in the 27th, best advice, join USA when set starts and we will be doing new player training this set. Always nice to meet new players.
    :> thankies hun, got it all setup

totte Guest

welcome to the game always nice to see new players
    the most important thing to know about the game is well have fun