Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WLF -vs- ICN

indeed!

first we need intel tho, impossible to get through, maybe a little inside help?

i guess someone has learned from last set that having too few spys can be harmful

Theres the key DB...you state you "warned Blade"
    Warnings I don't need, I offered solutions and offered up my own country to save my M8s.
    rather then man up you give me the old "i'll have to think about it for a few days"
    chickens@t at best for a leader I'm thinking

wait for what?
    For the same thing we were waiting for, turns and levels up.
    You think I'm a newbie or this fooled anyone?
    Surprisingly enuf tho you tageted the wrong offender, but oh well..thees still time.
    if not this round, then maybe next or maybe the one after.
    you understand that concept?
    wars and killing do have consequences
    I know I won't be at the toppers since I
    dead..but guess what?
    I'll make it a point to damage any WLFs I see above me whenever i can.
    But hey,,this is the old boys club here right? You guys make the rules and we just play by them...

So this is how it is see, so be it.
    have a great day

Ahhhhhhh, now that's more like it.

yeah LP..and I'm not even going to go back to correct the typos.
    For SKY or USA I'd have gone back to do it but this pissant tags' not worth my extra effort.

WLF- 3

ICN- 0

WOOT WOOT! WLF FTW!
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Cool

So now its gone past the righteous actions for a triple tap and into just killing?
    Smooth move DB
    Class act WLF
    No wonder you're a third class tag. can't even get your stories straight.
    and don't even ask about ICN ranking..all I'd need to ask is
    "how long have you guys been here?"
    I think I'm even more generous then I should be calling you a third class tag..
    to me, you're still behind even Sky and they're not even playing this round.
    lame...just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    indeed!

first we need intel tho, impossible to get through, maybe a little inside help?

i guess someone has learned from last set that having too few spys can be harmful
    Yeah, because we're all supposed to be able to stop 40m spies right? Don't think I've forgotten about it.

Btw Blade, its pretty well known that WLF doesn't really care about anything. They'll take any excuse to kill your entire nation for the hell of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Yeah Xav,,I figured that.
    its that penis envy thing I know.
    I'd drop drawer and show them something to be afraid of, but I wouldn't want them to soil their pink panties.

They're almost as bad as LoR. Actually what makes LoR worse is they have viets (Kenneth). Suck it LoR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Actually only reason i hitted your food last set was the irritating fact that your guys(the ones below, not the top states) bought up all the food from the market and kept it to yourself to sell for your top states at the right time. This made it impossible for others to get food off the public market and put others in considerable disadvantage.
    I only saw one of your lower states(not mentioning any names) with hundred mils of food, but im pretty sure there were others too at some point.

Dont get me wrong, i think this is a brilliant idea and if you got buddys out there who are willing to help you like that its awesome.
    Unfortunately i like to play 1vs1 against states, not 1 versus nation.

But yeah, this is a game and whatever way its played, the main goal is entertainment and beating others.
    So, good luck, keep calm and chive on!