Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WLF -vs- ICN

I had a whole response typed up about how you're wrong and how we play clean in LoR, but in the end, I don't actually care. I accomplished what I set out to do last month. You tried to ruin it, and you failed. Its over. I carry no grudge over a 'misunderstanding'.

But I do love how you straight up lied to me and Blade when we asked if you were the one who blew up my food. Can't own up to your own actions?
    Last edited by Xavior; 11-18-2011 at 00:36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    So now its gone past the righteous actions for a triple tap and into just killing?
    Smooth move DB
    Class act WLF
    No wonder you're a third class tag. can't even get your stories straight.
    and don't even ask about ICN ranking..all I'd need to ask is
    "how long have you guys been here?"
    I think I'm even more generous then I should be calling you a third class tag..
    to me, you're still behind even Sky and they're not even playing this round.
    lame...just lame.
    dear blade your own answers lead to the escalation of the war. When you state you will be taking revenge this round or the next. then why should we not start killing krther states?

And you can call us what ever you want, so far the flaming is still a bit cold.

Blade i wise you an your nation the best of luck, and if you want to discuss a truce you know where to find me
    Last edited by DBozMen; 11-18-2011 at 01:26.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

It makes sense to stock food vs cash due to losses.
    Our top states usually stock a ton of food long before the end.
    There really isn't a conspiracy to deny food to the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I had a whole response typed up about how you're wrong and how we play clean in LoR, but in the end, I don't actually care. I accomplished what I set out to do last month. You tried to ruin it, and you failed. Its over. I carry no grudge over a 'misunderstanding'.

But I do love how you straight up lied to me and Blade when we asked if you were the one who blew up my food. Can't own up to your own actions?

I didnt fail, i got your attention. You really think i would have managed to kill or completely take down your whole state with spys by myself? That was never my intention, all i wanted was to take out some of that food, which i succeeded. That made you have better protection this round. I guess what doesnt kill you makes you stronger?
    And to be fair, i never said to you that i didnt do it. I just sent you a video of Shaggy saying it wasnt him. I NEVER told you it was´nt me who did it.

Besides, if i would have straight up told you i did it, i´m pretty sure you would have hit ICN as a punishment(because there was no use of killing me, i had no networth or land) so all i did was protect my nation back then.

But you are saying this is a misunderstanding? Because if it is and you didnt do what it seemed like your nation is doing then i am sorry and i accept that i f*cked up with the attack.(tho some evidence would be nice)

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    I didnt fail, i got your attention. You really think i would have managed to kill or completely take down your whole state with spys by myself? That was never my intention, all i wanted was to take out some of that food, which i succeeded. That made you have better protection this round. I guess what doesnt kill you makes you stronger?
    And to be fair, i never said to you that i didnt do it. I just sent you a video of Shaggy saying it wasnt him. I NEVER told you it was´nt me who did it.

Besides, if i would have straight up told you i did it, i´m pretty sure you would have hit ICN as a punishment(because there was no use of killing me, i had no networth or land) so all i did was protect my nation back then.

But you are saying this is a misunderstanding? Because if it is and you didnt do what it seemed like your nation is doing then i am sorry and i accept that i f*cked up with the attack.(tho some evidence would be nice)
    I don't know if you noticed, but you had something like 40-50m lvl8 spies to my 5-10m lvl5 spies. No one but a suicider would have that many spies, attack someone, then proceed to blame the victim for having crap protection. Don't downplay what you did. You took out 60 billion dollars of food and cash, and in the end I barely finished ahead of Kenneth. You had every opportunity to do more and cause me to lose the top spot but you didn't. I suppose I should be thanking you for this?

Your excuses don't fool anyone. I asked if it was you and you sent me a video with the title "it wasn't me". I talked to Blade and he told me you had assured him you never did it. I spy opped every state and the only state I could not break was yours. You may think you're doing the honourable thing by being a coward and not owning up to your actions, but the only reason I did not pursue the matter further was because I want Blade's nation to succeed. ICN is the only nation left that isn't part of the old guard. But you don't care about ICN do you? Or you wouldn't have taken the risk to piss off the top states for your own amusement. Figures that you jumped ship as soon as the set ended.

You know why your excuse doesn't fly? Because there was no evidence whatsoever that Kenneth and I were being fed food. I'm not going to go out of my way to explain our strategies on some baseless claim thats just a cover for someone being bored and wanting to **** with the top states.
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I see you are still attacking me.

And no, i had 32 million lvl 8 spys. And no way i took out 60 billion of your cash. You had 740 something mil of food and i took out maybe 450 of it. Get your facts straight before attacking me with those. But that amount doesnt really matter, of course you shouldnt be thanking me, you should be angry at me. But NEVER tell me i dont own up to my actions. I would have easily never told you that i attacked you, but i chose to do it. I did it after the round because i protected my nation. I never take last rounds grudge with me into the next round and i hope many other players do the same. Players who played with me in earlier days can confirm that I always put the nation i´m currently playing before me. How does that mean i dont care about ICN? Im not following your logic. I never changed ships, ICN didnt support farmer and i have always played farmer since Domination and WoW days, so i wanted that and WLF offered me that. I´m glad you didnt punish ICN, i admit it was a bit of a risk, but seeing the way you made it to the top i had to take my chances.

And about the baseless claim. You are right, i dont care about your way of playing this game enough to make screenshots or find water-proof evidence. There is only one way to clear up things here, but i dont think #3 has the balls to tell what really happened and why he had that much food while being so small. But if he does and its a rational explanation, good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post

Everything you're looking for I've already said. The onus is on you, the accuser, to come up with credible evidence, not Devil.
    - Lost and Desolated -

I know what i saw and if i will be the only one so be it.
    I dont know you and i dont wanna waste my time to investigate how you play this game. As i said, i dont carry grudge over rounds and rounds.

Its up to you to decide if you want to get rid of all accusations or be remembered as maybe not so clean player as you claim to be.

Dont make me the bad guy now when i´ve brought up something suspicious from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post

I know what i saw and if i will be the only one so be it.
    I dont know you and i dont wanna waste my time to investigate how you play this game. As i said, i dont carry grudge over rounds and rounds.

Its up to you to decide if you want to get rid of all accusations or be remembered as maybe not so clean player as you claim to be.

Dont make me the bad guy now when i´ve brought up something suspicious from your side.
    I realize its 5am, but I can not believe its taken me this long to figure out that you're actually just trolling. Good job, cookie?
    Last edited by Xavior; 11-18-2011 at 07:57.
    - Lost and Desolated -

At first, I was even a bit excited that this war was about to come. I was out netted once again, so why would I be playing for a place in top10? But then, the war is pretty plain. Noone is excited, why should I?

****, it almost feels like I'm finding excuses to lose this war . I've never been a fan of wars... I've witnessed like.... one or maybe two wars that have had a purpose, in my days in domination/wow/nw.

Anyway, wlf looks good so far, and I think they will deliver very well. I hope no grudges will go to next rounds...

Have fun everybody.