Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WLF -vs- ICN

first of all, you two hijacked this thread..
    but i'm gonna add some more..

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Dont make me the bad guy now when i´ve brought up something suspicious from your side.
    mate, have you been at top? if so, then you know why we are stocking food and given the food crisis this game has.. if we see food in PM, we buy it as many as we can afford..

and for devil having **** load of food, that's an alternative way of stocking and no FEEDING happened as you suspected..
    Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    It makes sense to stock food vs cash due to losses.
    this.
    Last edited by kitoy; 11-18-2011 at 20:03.
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

* waiting to see a USA response to this conflict *

It's no secret WLF has always liked the military action sooner than most other nations. Not sure if a triple is worth the destruction of war, but I haven't been active this set so I can't really chime in. However, have to say I'm happy to see some action to help get things moving. ICN is still fairly new in the warring area, but I'm certain that once they get a decent grip on it they will be a decent military force.

Good luck to both sides.. And most importantly, you should be happy I'm not leading this set... If I was there would be a 30 page post from me

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Cool

19:01:53-2011/11/17 The nation World Liberation Front[WLF] officially declared war on your nation at the 17th of November 2011 - 21:01:53.
    Reason for the war: Enough is enough -

19:58:59-2011/11/18 Your nation officially declared war on World Liberation Front[WLF] at the 18th of November 2011 - 21:58:59.
    Reason for the war: You're just mad because we did your Mama You will be able to declare peace in 8 hours and 57 minutes

This is gonna get ugly.

USA's official policy at this point is to watch and see. I hope the leadership of WLF decides to show some restraint. I think the point has been made and perhaps some sort of peace could be in order. I volunteer the USA as a medium to help negotiate this truce. Should both sides decide to end hostilities, we will be happy to help if needed. As everyone knows the oldest gamer on the planet is in USA and is an expert negotiater . His name is used when you red turn. He, myself or even P is at your disposal should you desire peace but cannot come to the table with a reasonable amount of concessions from both sides.

The leaders can message me in NW should they desire our assistance.

USA is dedicated to peace. We will not, however,sit idly by while a lesser nation gets manhandled by a much stronger nation. This is not a threat in any way, diplomacy is always our first and desired manner of handling thing. I implore both sides to work out a deal for peace.

P.S. I have neither the time or inclination to write a long drawn out post as "P" does. So sorry if this is briefer than you guys are used to
    There is no greater sin than apathy

BR Geaux Tigers(#186)[WLF] windhoek(#462)[ICN] 9 Land / 9 Buildings 06:31:43-2011/11/20

So now you're killing restats OOP?
    Just confirms what we all know
    Class act

Honesty tho it surprises me Chris, but then maybe its the company you're keeping.

I don't mind. What I like about wlf is their slogan - I don't die either... I restart. Also, I have adapted one more slogan - death before dishonor.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    BR Geaux Tigers(#186)[WLF] windhoek(#462)[ICN] 9 Land / 9 Buildings 06:31:43-2011/11/20

So now you're killing restats OOP?
    Just confirms what we all know
    Class act

Honesty tho it surprises me Chris, but then maybe its the company you're keeping.

Eh...what did you expect? It`s WLF you`re warring, sure they will keep on, unless you beat them, then they`ll all go in vacation mode or declare peace and strike a week later. Classics never die!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Cool

I don't particularly care for hitting such tiny restarts since the turns can be better used elsewhere, but as I am part of the nation I'll participate in strikes on the other states without objection.

I take my words back

GA czech(#35)[ICN] True Prototype(#45)[RE] 1.811.120 Civilians, 2.122 Military Units, 8.004.395 Food 17:54:50-2011/11/20
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE