Evernote.com - Evernote is one of my most used Apps for my Android. It is free but there is a paid version for unlimted data transfer. I use it everyday and dont even come close to needing a paid subscription. It allows you to take notes, make lists, store information on the go for later use. Everything syncs up to your account (cloud) so your information is anywhere you are on all devices including your phone, pc, tablet. If you dont have any of those you can access it via the web at evernote.com. I use this app everyday. I keep track of all my bills and balances, all my clients projects, all my invoicing, and even keep track of my exercise regiment with it. Constantly organizing myself better and edititing information as it changes.

Basically what you do is make different "notebooks" for different things in your life, and then you start making "notes" in those notebooks. I have a misc, a work, a bills, a personal, and a clients notebook currently but the application is unlimited and flexible. I would give Evernote 5 out of 5 stars and have to believe that most of you would find some usefulness from it. Absolutely worth a try!

Do you already use Evernote?