Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Had it coming!

I was the one who bought nhn's inf. I bought it to nation.

I messed up my set when I cashed 150 turns with 1500 free land and red turned. And I havent bought anything from PM this set . So yeah, I wouldn't have done yet. 30% tax wouldn't have helped either.

Max, remember my recommendation in the other thread?

Kenneth has won rounds and has a ton of top 3 finishes and you aa'd him for feeding with no evidence other than he outnetted you?

Then other dead states aa'd him for infantry hording? Are you guys going to define how much protection at what point in the round is infantry hording or are netters going to have to preemptively strike you now to feel safe?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post

I messed up my set when I cashed 150 turns with 1500 free land and red turned. And I havent bought anything from PM this set . So yeah, I wouldn't have done yet. 30% tax wouldn't have helped either.

Max, remember my recommendation in the other thread?
    Can`t say I do

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Kenneth has won rounds and has a ton of top 3 finishes and you aa'd him for feeding with no evidence other than he outnetted you?

Then other dead states aa'd him for infantry hording? Are you guys going to define how much protection at what point in the round is infantry hording or are netters going to have to preemptively strike you now to feel safe?
    No idea what you`re talking about

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    This is pretty bullsh@t but its not the cause of the game membership dropping
    It seems to be the "good ole boy" network that keeps up with the circle jerk every round.

And thats fine, if you want to keep playing your petty arse games each round, thats fine.
    leave the rest of us the hell out of it.

What you call feeding, we used to call reselling,
    Its part of the frigging game and what teams can do if they're organized.

You got spanked and thats a shame for you, but suck it up and play the game.

Maybe Mr.P can make a seperate game and call it the petty round, then a lot of you caN JUST GO THERE AND LEAVE THIS GAME FOR THE NEW PEOPLE AND THOSE THAT ACTUALLY LIKE PLAYING BY THE RULES.

OPPS,sorry for tha caps lock but its not worth my time to go back and retype it nice and neat.
    yoiu get my drift I'm sure.
    Reselling aka feeding is playing by the rules
    AAing aka using attacks is playing by the rules

Matter settled by Blade, a neutral party. Moving on!
    Last edited by Max Logan; 01-07-2012 at 15:50.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    As I said in the thread of why NW is failing - feeding is one of them.
    You own`t win by feeding. not this set at least. If you can`t play it fair, I won`t let you rob Grim of the victory he deserves.
    He went without being attacked since the start and all you did was get cheap infantry from 250, who used his stock to buy BM inf{ dunno if there was someone else, I just know he was for fact) and then sold it at minimum price on the PM cuz there was no inf at all. Ok, if he`d sell at 294, ok, slight feeding would be ok, but not this much!

You had it coming....
    This is a bunch of crap!! You had no evidence of feeding, other than the fact that he had a higher networth than you, and yet you still AA'd him?? You've attacked on a faulty premise, and you have no defense. Congrats. I pray this means war, Max, 'cause you just messed up ::LD::Grimreapr's set more than Kenneth ever could have.
    Last edited by Top12Gun; 01-07-2012 at 16:21.

Sky - LoR - ICN

Yes ..AAs are part of the game ..in war.
    I didn't see a declaration, so maybe it was a suicider?
    You can try to twist my words all you wish, I am certainly not defending the actions of your tag.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Yes ..AAs are part of the game ..in war.
    I didn't see a declaration, so maybe it was a suicider?
    You can try to twist my words all you wish, I am certainly not defending the actions of your tag.
    So now one rule is more legit then another? And your truth is more righteous? How convenient!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

just an observation on my part. That was pretty lame Grim.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    there you go max.. the inf i patiently waited in PM is from you DEAD states i guess.. nhn didn't even jumped the second time and resell, after his jump he stayed low and just cash turns..

sigh.... just an advice if you want to play at top, keep an intel on others states that might be a threat to you or can out jump you any minute.. and if they do, don't just accused them of feeding..

btw grim, it wasn't me who made your sig, it was dakouten..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I agree with Kenneth that top spot was not held down. The strongest state isn't the one who gets oop early and goes unhit. I don't think this is something you understand Max, as I see you do this all the time. Time and time again it is the stocker that wins the set and it is a proven formula that works, in my opinion.
    Even though I prefer Grim & co to Kenneth & co (warred both sides many times old stuff moving on, once in retirement everyone's ok), I have to admit Xavior is right here. Although I haven't watched the set (despite making a state at first when muthkilla messaged me on msn) I can guess that LD probably went to top after having loads of average grabs and sitting on low turns whilst Kenneth made much better grabs and sat on much higher turn count and played themat a lower tax level. It's a simple, obvious and best strategy and one which Dolly, James (and prob a few other vets) all utilized. Wont comment on infantry / market feeding etc, but played correctly, even 294 infantry isn't an issue to someone jumping. And Kris is awesome grabber, he probably got top top1 and stayed there by continuing to do very good grabs rather than getting desperate and playing all his turns doing sub standard grabs (which is what usually top1 early breakaways are guilty off).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    there you go max.. the inf i patiently waited in PM is from you DEAD states i guess.. nhn didn't even jumped the second time and resell, after his jump he stayed low and just cash turns..

sigh.... just an advice if you want to play at top, keep an intel on others states that might be a threat to you or can out jump you any minute.. and if they do, don't just accused them of feeding..

btw grim, it wasn't me who made your sig, it was dakouten..
    Xavs and DevilDogs infantry. Mostly Xavs.

And I knew you`d outjump Grim. He was new to the top, it wasn`t hard to figure out he won`t pull away, esp with so little targets to grab. And casher being what it is right now...
    The whole point of me coming back this set was to cause some stir. Never intended to really go for top, just wait till someone jumped me and cause a war or two. Heh, turned out better as Grim was 1st. nhn was just an excuse to get Grim to be on par with me - easy knowing how short tempered he gets, esp with all the infantry hoarding and LoR bias. Then it was just waiting until you jumped. I hoped it would be blaa, but oh well, once you jumped I just went with the flow. At least the forums are more active then the last few months...pffft, what it takes to get some activity.
    Last edited by Max Logan; 01-07-2012 at 19:59.
    CW, TWC/PX, E