Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody voting in the primaries? and if so, for whom

Honestly , co incidently I haven't "liked" anyone since Reagan.
    I like Ron Paul, but he's not electable.
    I am so sick and tired of voting for the lesser of two eveils in elections. I just might take a pass on it,
    And I won't hear anything about my civic duty, my right is to vote for whom I support.
    if I don't support them, then why vote for them?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    I haven't voted for a winner since Reagan, looks like my streak will stay intact.
    I like Ron Paul also, but he won;t win.
    If he just had a bit of a personality it would be a chance.
    I don't trust Romney at all, too slick for me.
    Obama?well as Granddad uses to say"proofs in the puddin'" He had his chance and blew it.
    Don't much care for Michelle either, she shows up to work at a food bank wearing $500 shoes?
    Come on , way to fall into that elite role there.
    no common sense at all for the lot of them.
    unemployment is dowm and retail sales are up.

the shoe thing is knitpickey. she is a mutli millionare just as many others are. maybe she should have worn keds. btw you had to have someone tell you how much teh shoes were, you didnt know and niether did millions of others untili their enemys pointed it out.

You're right Mags, I didn't know until it was pointed out.
    But thats not the pont, and I won't argue about your percieved"enemies" remark.

its a common sense thing, or rather the lack of it.
    Be like me pulling up in a Ferrari to get a free meal at the soup kitchen.
    Makes a lot of sense.
    Just shows out out of touch our politicians, and their familys are.

Unemploment is not actually down, the people who are no longer eligible for unemployment have dropped off the charts.What chart do they show up on?
    People like my brother who has been out of a job for almost 2 years, no longer get unemployment benefits. So he's wiping out his 401 and stocks to get by until he can take early Social Security.

Living in the now.
    That should be the political motto I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    unemployment is dowm and retail sales are up.

the shoe thing is knitpickey. she is a mutli millionare just as many others are. maybe she should have worn keds. btw you had to have someone tell you how much teh shoes were, you didnt know and niether did millions of others untili their enemys pointed it out.
    Obama is the enemy. Enemy's enemy = friend! Ron Paul should run as independent if he doesn't get nominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I don't think Obama is a bad guy, just over his head.
    Regardless of how we may think we're and "advanced" civilization I think his electon had a more polarizing effect on the US then anyone thought he would.
    But he made it, made history being elected, now he can go home.
    We need someone that can work with all the knuckleheads in the senate and House and get things rolling again.
    It sure "ain't" him

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    someone that can work with all the knuckleheads in the senate and House and get things rolling again.
    It sure "ain't" him
    I agree but I think that is a republican issue as well as a democrat one. both sides blackballed each other and we the people are to suffer.

Of course it is Mags.
    Politicians just don't know how to play nice with each other, too many personal agendas.
    Like i told my brother, aside from being beheaded,shot or run out of the country, theres a lot to be said for dictatorships

Last i checked unemployment is way up, this was about 4-5 months ago though. And i know that unemployment in african americans have went way up. and other races have had a slight increase. So much for obama being the savior for some people?

Also, retail sales are not up. Maybe in mom and pop stores, but the only store in the last year that i know that has an increased is the dollar store name.

Sears is down roughly 25% walmart is down about 15% Target is also down, as well as home depot, lowes, and other companys.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Paul isnt a "good ol boy" so he wont win. I am sure a few of the others think some of the things he says are correct but they cant agree with him or it will cost them the election. if what paul says makes sense to us it makes sense to his counterparts too, but for some reason in this country those ideas dont get elected.

It will be romney vs. obama, and it will be an Obama landslide because romney completely sucks.

a vote for santorum is a vote against freedom
    Fixed it for you

I did not vote for Obama, not because I am some bigot, but felt his message was not mine. I am a fiscal conservative who has some social left leanings. I, upon his election, gave him the benefit of the doubt. The only campaign promise he kept, as far as I can see, is healthcare. A subject on which I have mixed emotions. Having the govt run 1/6 of our economy and the mandate makes it something I am NOT in favor of. He has to go, however, I am afraid of who is available to do a better job. There are bits and pieces from each candidate that I like. When it comes to it, whoever gets the Republican nod will get my vote. We cannot have another four with Obama. I mean, can it really get any worse?
    There is no greater sin than apathy