Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Infantry

Amigo and LD.... Thanks for getting me back into the game. Why won't my tanks sell at max price This makes me sad, I miss Anton It is humorous reading all these posts and seeing how little has changed on the forums after almost 3 years (LD still can't keep his mouth shut on here ). Anyway good to be back! But seriously... where is my buddy Anton????

Quote Originally Posted by bigstink View Post
    Amigo and LD.... Thanks for getting me back into the game. Why won't my tanks sell at max price This makes me sad, I miss Anton It is humorous reading all these posts and seeing how little has changed on the forums after almost 3 years (LD still can't keep his mouth shut on here ). Anyway good to be back! But seriously... where is my buddy Anton????
    Side note- It is good to see all the changes that have been made to the game though!

bigstink who are you? trying to think who could be in GRIM and dislike me but not too much
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 02-05-2012 at 18:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i dont like you

i remember...

ang101... now thats someone i haven't seen in a while

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

I be back with the other 50 of you who still play

things would really suck if the forums didn't stay the same.. I always enjoy the debates between members.

Side note- It is good to see all the changes that have been made to the game though!
    Thanks, the game has had many changes and will continue to change. The only think lacking is the huge member base. Perhaps someday we'll make it there

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    I be back with the other 50 of you who still play
    Nice to have you back

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"