Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Infantry

Default Infantry

Infantry at 250$ really. OUTSTANDING!!!!
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

****it Kenneth, stop feeding!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Regardless of what you think Xavior I like Kenny and the gang. I also however didnt fall off the cabbage truck yesterday. Regardless of what you or anyone else says nobody in the right mind buys infantry at 353$ on the black market then turns around right away and sells it for 250$ at 30% tax for any other reason than to help someone unfortunantly someone else got to it before he or they could.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

[LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Infantry at 250$ really. OUTSTANDING!!!!
    not sure if trolling or newbie, but infantry has been min price at the start of the round as long as i have played this game (with a few exceptional rounds)

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    not sure if trolling or newbie, but infantry has been min price at the start of the round as long as i have played this game (with a few exceptional rounds)
    Not sure if you're a "newbie" or a "troll" either way you're not too smart because for as long as I've been playing only the mentally challenged sell infantry below MAX price at any point during any set. Especially at the beginning of a set when the InfantryHores are buying like nuts! I mean why would you? There is NO ligit reason to do so!

@ LD.....hahahhaha.....you got called you a troll/newbie!!....
    Last edited by DevilDog; 02-02-2012 at 11:40. Reason: Couldn't say *****S!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Not sure if you're a "newbie" or a "troll" either way you're not too smart because for as long as I've been playing only the mentally challenged sell infantry below MAX price at any point during any set. Especially at the beginning of a set when the InfantryHores are buying like nuts! I mean why would you? There is NO ligit reason to do so!
    now this is exactly what a troll is..

i agree with blaa, especially when there are a lot of indies.. or else your turns will gone to waste..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post

@ LD.....hahahhaha.....you got called you a troll/newbie!!....
    Hmm, hmm, the cashers usually make their run to the top around 7th day. Pretty sure you can't buy 80m of infantry with 250... So I don't get your infantry hoarding problem in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    now this is exactly what a troll is..
    Are you refering to your own post as "exactly what a troll is"? That's the way I seen it.

As far as you agreeing with blaa....*sigh*....I never expected that you wouldn't agree with him/her on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Hmm, hmm, the cashers usually make their run to the top around 7th day. Pretty sure you can't buy 80m of infantry with 250... So I don't get your infantry hoarding problem in this case.
    blah blah blah.....Pay attention now. My post wasn't as much about the infantry hoarding as it was about how ignorant it is to sell below MAX price. Especially NOW!!!! But seeing how you're one of those players that like to sell at bottom market price I'm not surprised you don't get it.

Anyway it's only cool to sell at lowest price possible when you're undercutting Dogma!!....