Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Infantry

I'm sorry if I've insulted you somehow, but to me this thread sounds like whining. The market has min/max prices for a reason - use them!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I'm sorry if I've insulted you somehow, but to me this thread sounds like whining. The market has min/max prices for a reason - use them!
    Thanks but no apology needed, I never thought you insulted me.

The only one being insulted here is you insulting your own intelligence by selling below max price.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

i would rather someone sell at min price, then undercutting by one dollar just to get their goods sold first. that is annoying as heck
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Are you refering to your own post as "exactly what a troll is"? That's the way I seen it.

As far as you agreeing with blaa....*sigh*....I never expected that you wouldn't agree with him/her on this subject.
    what i'm trying to say was, this has been the case ever since for the first 2-3 days of the set, just let it go geez.. if the prices don't change after that, then that's the time you guys start whining..
    Last edited by kitoy; 02-03-2012 at 22:24.
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

guys infantry is always 250$ at start of set...unless there's like only 25% indy players...heck i remember selling it at 250$ every set at start so that I wouldnt have to end up BMing to play 10-20 turns at a time so as to not be maxed out. feeding is mostly done with useless units who rarely get bought/sold so can be shifted around without may people noticing / interfering/ getting in on the act. before that used to be bombers, dunno now. besides, even if someone was feeding using infantry im sure theyd be buying it up PM at high price and selling back at low price. 46% indy zones sounds about high enough to warrent minimum price infantry at start of set (probs even higher if not skewed by all the hundreds of inactive states).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    what i'm trying to say was, this has been the case ever since for the first 2-3 days of the set, just let it go geez.. if the prices don't change after that, then that's the time you guys start whining..
    Oh geez what in the world was I thinking???? YOU'RE 100% right in everyihtng you think and say! I need to get in line and play this game the right way. I'm sorry for whining big guy. Any tips you could give me I would greatly appreciate it.

Try to adapt to the game.

Try to adapt to the game.
    Hahahahaha.....yeah okay.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Oh geez what in the world was I thinking???? YOU'RE 100% right in everyihtng you think and say! I need to get in line and play this game the right way. I'm sorry for whining big guy. Any tips you could give me I would greatly appreciate it.
    huh, big guy? and yeah everything i say/think is always RIGHT! even xaviour agrees..

anyway man, i can understand your whining if the price doesn't change sooner but if the set has just started, that makes no sense at all..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]