2 11.11%
  • Economic Tactics

2 11.11%
  • Military Tactics

10 55.56%
  • Rass delete your account and quit trying to "help"

4 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nation Wars - What is the most important?

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Its partially my fault for including the "shut up rass" option, so no offense taken there. My problem is not the time for ideas its the priority of them. There are things that are in my opinion straight broken and logically flawed. The turn processing code for example as far as paying for the loss before using the turns paradigm. The interaction of units and attacking system. I feel like things that are logically or legitametely broken should take precedence over things like adding missles or other little quirks.

This sampling is small but my point of this poll was to demonstrate that the military aspect of the game is the most important aspect. The most important aspect of something should be the most flawless and fine tuned portion of it. So IMO the types of units, how they interact and how they can be used should be the most important, complex and integral part of the game.

I feel like if the gameplay was shifted more towards military makeup, and which units to carry and use based on a drastically more complex method of interaction, and less options and time required in the lesser mechanics of the game it would be a better game and people would be more inclined to stay and play it.

The devil is in the details, and its the little things that add up that make a person think something is good or not.

I think there are too many options and quirks and gimmicks in the portions of the game that are deemed secondary, and the portion deemed primary (military) is simple and generic in its execution.

So if the game changed relatively drastically it would not matter to you?

But old timers are the first to protest against change.

Land is the commodity. So the question remains about that land.

If you had to choose one option which would it be. What would you find more fun to focus on. Building an army, economy or infrastructure.
    truly, no i would stay. i would adapt and overcome.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

im mainly here for the community too, and i don't play for top 10 anymore. i enjoy expand and build keeping a really low net to help NA for the nation.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

A lot of people dont check the suggestions part of the forum but there is a REAL important thread the Mr. P started and he asked that everyone make a comment too. http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...804#post177804

totte Guest

my favorite part of the game has always been the social side of building a friendly and good atmosphere in a nation. and when i have been the leader of a decent nation to plot and try to figure out whats going on with the rest of the nations in the game...
    i've never been focused on being number one in the game myself i enjoy the team effort of forgeing a good nation