Page 1 of 18 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

Default DEAD vs ICN

This is why we declared I will let you figure out which is the real reason war was declared.

Infantry Hoarding,Taking on best nation from last set, Your nation was pulled from a hat.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Default unwritten rules..HAHAHA...not anymore

well heres how this goes.. I dont care about trying to be the best nation or about my personal NW anymore. This set or any future sets.. I am going multi hit every member of DEAD until i get bored (WAR or NO WAR). If I die, I will just restart and do it again. any member I can hit, I will, until their readiness drops so others may take their land too. You might think I am upset about this sucker punch but I really am not....all's fair in love and WAR. But now i will play by my rules and what makes the game interesting for me. If the programming lets me do something then I will. The ONLY RULES are the ones the programming allows.

Quote Originally Posted by fade2black View Post
    well heres how this goes.. I dont care about trying to be the best nation or about my personal NW anymore. This set or any future sets.. I am going multi hit every member of DEAD until i get bored (WAR or NO WAR). If I die, I will just restart and do it again. any member I can hit, I will, until their readiness drops so others may take their land too. You might think I am upset about this sucker punch but I really am not....all's fair in love and WAR. But now i will play by my rules and what makes the game interesting for me. If the programming lets me do something then I will. The ONLY RULES are the ones the programming allows.
    *YAWN*
    Last edited by DevilDog; 02-11-2012 at 13:28. Reason: Balance of message was too mean,

pcgluva Guest

come back to see some action and fade2black posts something I love to see, i love the dedication now back it up

I was told to stop *****ing and whining about the infantry hoarding and do something about it so I did you wanna sit on 100 mil infantry with nothing else and grab my balanced state then be prepared for
    My AA's and BR's to make it even since somehow or other your infantry can stop my bombers when I attempt to grab you. Do what you gotta do fade2black all I ask is that you
    Not be a ***** and hide show me how big your balls are by showing state name.

GRIM/DEAD = friend of all Mexicans

I don't mind you killed me. Didn't have a chance on #1 anyway.

But I do mind your reasoning for this war. Because this reason will get me and others killed in every future set to come, so I believe I must try and explain why people inf '*****'.

You stated that having 100m inf and virtually nothing of everything is not balanced. Okay, I agree, it is not. I am very voulnerable to BR's, AA's, hostile spy ops, so on. So if there's a state that doesn't like that can brake me very easily. But, but! #33 and #250 did the same this set. But they didn't get warred. In fact, I could prolly go through all my spy logs and show that majority of the states don't balance their states. So, what I do, is that I take the chance of getting 'suicided' (because that's what this was) each set and run my state as optimal as possible. Optimal means as good as possible, as efficient as possible. If you think that you will ever be succesful with your 'balanced' mentality, then you are wrong.

Good luck fighting for places in top20 in future sets.

If you have any questions on the 'math' of the game, please don't hesitate to ask. I am more than eager to explain you why always the same people fight for the first place, why the scenario is usually somewhat similar.

If you continue to justify this war with this 'balance' thing, then you can kill me in the future sets as well.

Thats where you are wrong every set I wasn't in a war i finished in the top 20 with a balanced state! you dont need to run an infantry hoarding state to finish top 20 and yes #33 and #250 are both infantry hoarding. your right infantry hoarding is the reason why the same people are always up top well lets mix it up a bit you are the one that told me to do something about it instead of whining here is your wish its been granted and i will not stop doing so last set #33 and #250 got warred this set you guys got warred who is to say who gets it next set. Remember balanced states can compete if everyone uses them just have to do things a bit different I'm sick of doing the infantry hoarding way now time for balanced states to make an appearance or make it that when I grab you with bombers and all you have is infantry you lose cause your infantry isn't shooting down my bombers.
    Btw one of the finishes was 5th
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 02-11-2012 at 13:27.

LoL. Okay, have fun killing me every set then.

Finishing in top20 is possible with mixed strategy so I wouldn't congratulate myself on that achievement. It was meant as an insult towards you anyway.

Humour me, what's the 'balance' anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    It was meant as an insult towards you anyway.
    OMG that's funny!! Just so you know we insult LD all of the time so I'm not so sure your little "insult" is going to register with him.