Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

No, people left cuz Lor kept warring them and WLF had to jump in every time even though LoR already outnumbered them twice.
    Sooo...bandwagon lapdogs it is!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Your such a fag now i know why i left

Bandwagoning is hopping on to help the already winning side.
    That certaly is not the case here.
    I take it as one of two ways
    WLF has their own issues with you
    or
    they just wanted to help ICN

Either way the band appreciates it.
    and no, I have not asked any others to help us, tho some have indeed offered.
    Which might be a good thing for you to keep in mind for the future rounds.

Hey guess what have you ever stopped to think we had offers too. Hey another thing have you ever stopped to think about us getting help next round? Guess not. I offered peace there was a condition to it you didnt accept it nor am i saying you should have but you had the chance to stop the war you chose not too not like my condition is changing anything the way it is now. I asked you not to grab us if you were infantry hoarding this round or war would be back on. As you can see your not even grabbing us now so whats the difference? This may not make sense but i dont give a crap as i am feeling good talking with capt morgan.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Hoe you left cause you couldn't do crap without your boy Anton around or go into vacation when war was declared on you anymore!
    Btw calling Max a fag is like the pot calling the kettle Black you got no room to talk my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    So its ok then! Now I understand.
    So much for you taking the high ground eh?
    Really? High ground you have no Idea what GRIM went through before you joined this game. I'm so sick of turning the other cheek to have it slapped it isn't funny. you want high ground use the dirt from burying your dead to build a mound there is your high ground.
    Ive decided with a few friends to play the game the way we want and that's what we are gonna do you don't like it do what everyone else tells us to do. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I also stated before that GRIM is no better than anyone else when it comes to whining about being warred so ill give you that response as well suck it up and deal with it or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Last set i really did declare war on you because i didn't like the way you talked or typed to be politically correct in my opinion you seem like a pompous *** so no i'm not 10 as you have asked i'm 38 like i have said but its just a game. Ok. the capt has said enough im pretty sure i would have been better off staying off the forums tonight while half loaded but blah what fun is there in that? Good night all and btw we all love ::mr.P.

Yes Grim coz the one year or two i played with anton out way the rest of my time here... PPl like you and Max that ruined this game.. ppl that cant be reasoned with how aobut u stop bringing anton up... you feel some type of way towards him? Do you like him? Do you want his babies? Coz you bring him up alot... and yes i went in vacation to stop your fs in that war get the **** over it u simple minded ****

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Yes Grim coz the one year or two i played with anton out way the rest of my time here... PPl like you and Max that ruined this game.. ppl that cant be reasoned with how aobut u stop bringing anton up... you feel some type of way towards him? Do you like him? Do you want his babies? Coz you bring him up alot... and yes i went in vacation to stop your fs in that war get the **** over it u simple minded ****
    in hoe's defense, i did enjoy my time with anton, and talking to Anton on MSN when he was high. Good times.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

at it all.

Hey wait a minute......is that a warning from Blade to Grim about future sets? Oh no, what are we to do?

Another thing, why are we allowed to call people fags but I can't call people **** suckers, mother ****ers, *** clowns, **** bags, **** lickers, ****tards, ****wads & **** faced **** sucking *****es?