Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Yes Grim coz the one year or two i played with anton out way the rest of my time here... PPl like you and Max that ruined this game.. ppl that cant be reasoned with
    People that can`t be reason with? OMG, just how more pathetic and hypocrite can you get??? YOU and LoR kept declaring on all the nation in WoW for no reason at all, just for the luls of it, even though many times we came forward asking you to stop! Can`t be reasoned with? Just don`t embarrass yourself anymore.

Make a pool, bring back the people who have quit over the years and ask them why they left - cuz you we`re gangbanging them set after set! The only reason Empire disbanded was because of LoR, same with TWC and Vialis nation (RO i think), same with all the other nations that just wanted to play the game for their own leisure. Don`t try to blame me or other for the game being what it is, it`s a 20 player game, not 2000, because you thought it was funny to jump is a wagon with LoR and just take everyone by size. Seriously, 100 people warred nations of 20-30... How was that fun? That was you ruining the game!

Live with it Hoe, WLF is the reason this game has gone down the drain and will NEVER recover. No matter what you do now it will never get back to even 100, 50 members. Never! So let`s just continue to war for no reason, it`s fun after all! So accept it, we`re gonna war for the luls of it, if we have to, we`ll hit ICN every round until they quit, then we`ll pick another nation and so on, until Mr P shuts this game down. And all because a few 'greatest warring nations' once decided it is fun to hit nations 5 times smaller as they are!

Kudos, fag!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Hey wait a minute......is that a warning from Blade to Grim about future sets? Oh no, what are we to do?

Another thing, why are we allowed to call people fags but I can't call people **** suckers, mother ****ers, *** clowns, **** bags, **** lickers, ****tards, ****wads & **** faced **** sucking *****es?
    You can, but if you try to circumvent it you`ll be warned by an admin. It`s a simple case of double standarts. Fag is an OK word these day, but typing motherfuc.ker is a serious ban offense! I got warned for it, but when people call me fag, retard or whatever, the mods thinks it`s funny and OK, cuz it was directed at me and one of their 'friends' did it! And then they want me to keep playing and posting... So I don`t bother with it anymore, let them say whatever they want
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Really? High ground you have no Idea what GRIM went through before you joined this game. I'm so sick of turning the other cheek to have it slapped it isn't funny. you want high ground use the dirt from burying your dead to build a mound there is your high ground.
    Ive decided with a few friends to play the game the way we want and that's what we are gonna do you don't like it do what everyone else tells us to do. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I also stated before that GRIM is no better than anyone else when it comes to whining about being warred so ill give you that response as well suck it up and deal with it or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Last set i really did declare war on you because i didn't like the way you talked or typed to be politically correct in my opinion you seem like a pompous *** so no i'm not 10 as you have asked i'm 38 like i have said but its just a game. Ok. the capt has said enough im pretty sure i would have been better off staying off the forums tonight while half loaded but blah what fun is there in that? Good night all and btw we all love ::mr.P.

I realy don't care what you went thru years before we came to play this game.
    You're seeking sympathy and thats not going to happen.
    Get over it.

Your conditions were to basically have us play "your way" that is not going to happen either.
    Never have I been called pompous , but I've been called worse .

Hey wait a minute......is that a warning from Blade to Grim about future sets? Oh no, what are we to do?

Another thing, why are we allowed to call people fags but I can't call people **** suckers, mother ****ers, *** clowns, **** bags, **** lickers, ****tards, ****wads & **** faced **** sucking *****es?
    On the contrary I have never threatened a tag, but this one sure sounds like it to me.

"So accept it, we`re gonna war for the luls of it, if we have to, we`ll hit ICN every round until they quit, then we`ll pick another nation and so on, until Mr P shuts this game down."

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    I realy don't care what you went thru years before we came to play this game.
    You're seeking sympathy and thats not going to happen.
    Get over it.

Your conditions were to basically have us play "your way" that is not going to happen either.
    Never have I been called pompous , but I've been called worse .
    I am not seeking sympathy nor do I want sympathy. I want you to understand what your going through we allready went through, so you get over it. There is always a first time for everything ill make it a second time now you pompous ***. Btw you are allready playing the way we want you to play or your states wouldn't be war ready so whats the difference if you continue to play that ay the last 8 days of the set without dying instead of dying and playing that way? That my friend is what makes you a pompous *** in my eyes to proud to look at the bigger picture for the rest of the set.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

On the contrary I have never threatened a tag
    Huh??

I have not asked any others to help us, tho some have indeed offered. Which might be a good thing for you to keep in mind for the future rounds.
    To me you are threatening us for future rounds if we don't play the game your way. I'll tell you what, I'll talk it over with the crew and see what they think about that. I'll get back to you with an answer on this soon enough.

Not to state the obvious but you are playing our way now aren't you. Odds are pretty good you'll be doing the same again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    how aobut u stop bringing anton up...and yes i went in vacation to stop your fs in that war get the **** over it
    Wow you seem like a really really smart guy (). I agree the whole thing about you and Anton doing whatever together is kind of old. What you two do with each other is between you two but the vacation thing is a different story. If you don't want someone reminding you about it all of the time why don't you change you signature? Just saying.

"in my eyes to proud to look at the bigger picture for the rest of the set." - Allow me to laugh. Our objective in a set is to take #1. Your objective is a vague 'balance'. Tell me, which picture is bigger?

We stopped caring about the set the minute you declared on us. Most of this drama in this forum is happening because we are scared you go crazy again and again. Not much we can do about it, huh. Talking some sense in to you is not working.

Max claimed that what lor/wlf did years ago ruined the game. Now you are doing the same. OKAY. You guys are not reasonable.

We are running a war 'ready' state because we are in a war.

This is not a warring game. And no, saying that the name of this game is nationWARS is not going to change that. There are only a couple of legendary warriors. But I'd say dozens of legendary netters. Usually, good netters can war nice as well. You can't say the same about 'warriors'.

Devildogs post where he quoted blade:
    We have certainly not threatened anybody in the future rounds. Fact. If you mean that one guys posts in the first page, then... we don't know who that is, and he is in no position to promise anything.

No, we will not give in to your 'demands'. I will be inf hoarding next set and I'll be trying to win again. You can continue killing states that have no interest what so ever in warring if that pleases you.

Okay

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Max claimed that what lor/wlf did years ago ruined the game. Now you are doing the same. OKAY. You guys are not reasonable.

This is not a warring game. And no, saying that the name of this game is nationWARS is not going to change that. There are only a couple of legendary warriors. But I'd say dozens of legendary netters. Usually, good netters can war nice as well. You can't say the same about 'warriors'.
    Took most of the BS part, because it`s old and no one really cares about it.

Yes I said it. As I said in my first post in this thread - we`re not gonna be the trail blazers, we`re gonna war for the luls if it fits us and we don`t care what you think. If you fall in the category that is not good with us, chances are we`re gonna war you. Face it and move on. Next time, be prepared. I really don`t give a **** if you take this as a treat or if you think this as a game ruining factor, means nothing to me. We wanna war, we will, bite us. That`s the good thing I learned about this game! Everyone plays for their own fun, for the luls. You don`t like it...well, there are plenty of games around where you can expand your horizons, many RTS even allow you to cheat if the game gets to hard, so you don`t have to whine all the time.

Nation Wars means exactly what it means - nations warring each other, be that net or attacking, it`s war, rest is details. Get over that too and just enjoy the game!

Okay
    Thumbs up!
    CW, TWC/PX, E