Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Threats I shall not give you,
    However now you have my promise.
    And if that means I go untagged, so be it.
    ICN does not need me there, we've been running with 3 leaders for a long time already.
    I am just the most civil of the lot.

I shall join the attackers on your tag everytime someone elses tag declares war on it.
    I shall farm away as I see fit upon your tag.
    I shall not care abot any of your members, nor shall I speak to any in your tag.

anything else you want from me?
    you are indeed a fool.

It has been awhile since we actually had some really pissed off people in the forums .. Although one thing I don't get. People say they leave the GAME cause of whining on the FORUMS. Why stop playing a game cause of the forums? Just don't log in the forums

We all know the most fun of the game is warring and all that goes with it. BUT, when we get warred we also get kinds ticked off.. Like someone just stole something of yours right in front of you. Warring is hard. It takes teamwork and skilled planning. Then it takes proper execution.. It's hard to line all of that up. Blade, as I said in my message to you, great job being number one, but now you have to be prepared for what comes with it. Once you take the top spot there is a big ol target on your back.

I don't think anyone has the right to tell anyone else how to play. However, nations are free to do as they wish. I don't believe warring is what makes people leave. They may get mad and stop playing the rest of the set when their state has been killed, but you come back and seek your revenge.. Which is what it looks like Blade is doing. He is drawing a line in the sand. I hate to see your nation get attacked like that Blade, but I must say I do enjoy seeing you get worked up a little.. I hate to say it, but this game is now in your blood and part of your soul.. Welcome to the club .

It's things like this that get the game moving again. A nation will enforce their "policies" against other nations. Those nations will grow tired and begin to push back, and before you know it we will have a world war again as sooner or later both sides will be looking to other nations to join the fight.. And sooner or later every nation needs to make a stand and fight for what they believe.. This my friends is Nation Wars!!!

Godspeed....

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

One other thing I would like to add.. Every set for as long as I can remember, members preach about why others left the game. Warring to much, suiciders, graphics, turn based, LoR, WLF the list goes on and on.. Sadly none of us know why people leave, they just do.. It is what it is.. People leave cause they wanted too. If we knew the real reason each time then we could do things to change it. Some people come on here and walk tall and walk the walk but when their nation get crushed they get mad and leave. The ones who come back are the true warriors. They may lose the battle but not the war.

Here is a thought, perhaps if we stop posting in every thread about why we feel people leave and the rest of the negative ideas you put into peoples heads, and start talking more about why people stay, it just might help... If we talk more about revenge and how sweet it is perhaps we can get others motivated and want to return.

Just a thought.....

and to add to this, max, LoR, Devil, WLF or the rest of the nations or people didn't kill this game. In fact they all have added an element that makes the game interesting. If we didn't have someone or a nation to get under our skin then what's the point? There always has to be that person to stand out and be different. Most people try to run those who don't agree off so they don't have to deal with them anymore.. I infact am thankful they are here as they add an element to this game that is so desperately needed. Max receives the most beatings out of anyone. Granted he calls it upon himself half the time, but that is why I love about him. He just says it and doesn't care .. I'm very thankful he has thick skin and continues to go against the grain everyday...
    Last edited by Mr President; 02-20-2012 at 21:42.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    One other thing I would like to add.. Every set for as long as I can remember, members preach about why others left the game. Warring to much, suiciders, graphics, turn based, LoR, WLF the list goes on and on.. Sadly none of us know why people leave, they just do.. It is what it is.. People leave cause they wanted too. If we knew the real reason each time then we could do things to change it. Some people come on here and walk tall and walk the walk but when their nation get crushed they get mad and leave. The ones who come back are the true warriors. They may lose the battle but not the war.

Here is a thought, perhaps if we stop posting in every thread about why we feel people leave and the rest of the negative ideas you put into peoples heads, and start talking more about why people stay, it just might help... If we talk more about revenge and how sweet it is perhaps we can get others motivated and want to return.

Just a thought.....

this
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

- GRIM [DEAD] - Total Kills: 14

- ICN [ICN] - Total Kills: 2

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    - GRIM [DEAD] - Total Kills: 14

- ICN [ICN] - Total Kills: 2
    looks pretty even to me..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Granted he calls it upon himself half the time...
    What!? You meanie!!!

He just says it and doesn't care ..
    I care about everything I talk about! Well, mostly, on the grand scale

I'm very thankful he has thick skin and continues to go against the grain everyday...
    You`re saying that now! Wait a few months! I hear we are gonna hit USA next set, for a change!
    Last edited by Max Logan; 02-21-2012 at 07:21.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

ICN does not need me there, we've been running with 3 leaders for a long time already.

I shall join the attackers on your tag everytime someone elses tag declares war on it.
    I shall not care abot any of your members, nor shall I speak to any in your tag.

you are indeed a fool.
    Grrrrrrrrrrr.....you sound mean.

you are indeed a fool.

That doesnt sound very civil to me. Just saying.
    I dont think you'll be hurting anyones feeling in GRIM by not talking to them except maybe our Latvian friend Max.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Look we are not telling anyone how to play. Nor am I or anyone else in my nation going to play the way you want us to play. You choose to infantry hoard I choose not to if I need to AA you to grab you after you grab me with nothing but infantry so be it its how I choose to play. Now in doing so will result in war so either you dont grab us while infantry hoarding or you can deal with the retal.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    That doesnt sound very civil to me. Just saying.
    I dont think you'll be hurting anyones feeling in GRIM by not talking to them except maybe our Latvian friend Max.
    Pffft!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE