Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    LoL. Okay, have fun killing me every set then.

Finishing in top20 is possible with mixed strategy so I wouldn't congratulate myself on that achievement. It was meant as an insult towards you anyway.

Humour me, what's the 'balance' anyway?
    Balance is when it takes me more than 1 or 50 bombers to kill you without losing readiness cause you dont have anything else.If i can kill you without having to AA you then you dont have enough def and should be scared someone like me is gonna do something about it now. I will admit to doing destructive spy ops too. If i spy you and you have no spies ill give you a warn ing of a few turns doing something illegal if i come back 24 hours later and you still dont have spies ill use 50 to 100 turns on you. How about doing something more usefull with your time than trying to insult me and show me how to finish top 5 or 10 with a mixed strat or what i like to call a balanced state? Your insult if thats what you call it was poor at best as devildog stated ive been insulted by them best of them and you sir suck at it.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

What are you talking about? You had to AA me... I believe I had something like 120k ships!! And like 40k sams. Dunno why you even AAd.

Anyway, you guys look like suiciders. I don't like suiciders.

I have to ask this question. Is GRIM really that threatning that everytime we war even tho the nation we war is bigger it will always have people like HOebawt tag jump to help? Really Ho you gotta find something better to do with your time isnt war usually when you go into vacation mode?

yea we AA'd you for land 2 of your other mates required 50 bombers and 1 bomber to break and kill so suiciding its not seeing as how right now we are winning how is that suiciding there is a good chance i will live through the set.
    Maybe you should look up the meaning of suicide.

Well, suiciders usually attacked people for nothing. You attacked us for nothing. ICN is too inactive to war, so I'd be happy to see a kill, but I'm not counting on, so you might as well live. Congratulations!

But really, brother, if you want to learn how to play, come to ICN next set, I'll teach you a thing or two. Maybe then you wouldn't have to waste yours and others time in pointless wars.

Cool...can I join you guys next set because LD keeps making me do mean things to people like you? I have to warn you though I already think I know everything & as long as I finish in the TOP 500 I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Well, suiciders usually attacked people for nothing. You attacked us for nothing. ICN is too inactive to war, so I'd be happy to see a kill, but I'm not counting on, so you might as well live. Congratulations!

But really, brother, if you want to learn how to play, come to ICN next set, I'll teach you a thing or two. Maybe then you wouldn't have to waste yours and others time in pointless wars.
    I do have a point and I seem to be making it just fine showing you and your other ICN mates that infantry hoarding is no longer the way to win and wont be as long as i play this game be prepared to play differently because im not changing maybe this will get what i want and have it that bombers are no longer blocked or stopped by infantry. Remember Blaa O genie of my lamp you are the one that told me to stop whining about it and do something like war well guess what wish granted you lose. Next time be careful what you wish for!

Top 5 finish with a balanced state and you want to teach me how to play thats funny.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 02-11-2012 at 13:51.

Now where did I put my soapbox..... as soon as I find it, dust it off and polish it a bit, I'm gonna drop a friendly Rass rant.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Should have killed LoR's top states too then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

sweet we're suiciders!!!! I wanna be highlighted in pink