Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

Oh man, Mr. P should bring back the "Chaos" server from world-of-war

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Thank you ccsports77 someone else that actually understands whats goin on and what Rass is trying to say. Now for Hoebawt let me explain something to you so you dont have the wrong idea. Rass my little brother had nothing to do with declaring war I was the one that decided what we DEAD were doing with the help of a couple friends and a mexican named Pedrow Done you have a rock to crawl back underneath and go back into vacation mode till Anton can come save you again?
    dont be mad that we went into vacation and ruined you war that set....

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I agree. If you'd want to make the game realistic (or whatever the **** you guys want with your drama) you'd have to pretty much create a new game. Maybe talk with mr.p, perhaps he agrees to open a new game server?

Some more questions... You said you warred lor last set for whoring, and this set you warred us. Okay, fair enough.
    But, please go to lor vs dead war thread and you can pretty clearly read that DEAD started the war because they thought lor was feeding. (here is the thread http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...-Had-it-coming! ). But they werent.

So, what I'm saying: you guys make too many mistakes, so i can't take you guys seriously.
    Like I said I didnt play last set. I don't speak for DEAD. You can't take my defense of thier position (or misrepresentation of thier position) as their official position. I'm simply defending the position of Anti-infantry hoarders.

Quote Originally Posted by ccsports77 View Post
    But that encourages specializing to an extent, because if you go across more units, you wouldn't be able to win any of those matchups.
    Thats untrue CC. It discourages specializing. It forces going across more units as the ONLY way to win matchups. You would have to have enough units in two or all three categories than the other person. So if you have 100 million infantry and nothing else. and I have 50k ships and 50k jets. I win. Cause you only won the ground engagement and I won the air and sea engagement. Which would encourage you to carry some ships and jets to prevent my much smaller army from winning. Which is how it should be. If you have all infantry standing on the shores my ships should and would just sit off shore and bombard you till you were all dead. And thats not biased to infantry, the same would be true if you were hoarding only one unit type of anything.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Hm... but don't people normally play that way? I usually start with infantry then branch into air and sea. Isn't that what most people do? You're talking as if people go 100% infantry .

Being the voice of the Mexican community in the nation of DEAD our reason for war was "we (myself) had a bad month at work and somebody had to die! Since my boss doesn't play the game infantry hoarders in ICN are nice targets"
    Now this is only the stance of the Mexicans in DEAD and not the stance of the rest of DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by ccsports77 View Post
    Hm... but don't people normally play that way? I usually start with infantry then branch into air and sea. Isn't that what most people do? You're talking as if people go 100% infantry .

People do go 100% infantry.

Atleast until their mates get killed then they buy 300k ships and a million agm.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Rass dont say you dont care and then go and type a huge post of how you feel about things be realistic... you care and you care alot you even mk post on how to improve the game...but it doesnt need improvement...thats wats wrong everyone wants to fix something that isnt broken the game is fine... Maybe ill climb down my tree and AA your top states... well that would require having a state so i guess you lucked out...unless anton comes and saves me

Quote Originally Posted by bigstink View Post
    Being the voice of the Mexican community in the nation of DEAD our reason for war was "we (myself) had a bad month at work and somebody had to die! Since my boss doesn't play the game infantry hoarders in ICN are nice targets"
    Now this is only the stance of the Mexicans in DEAD and not the stance of the rest of DEAD!
    HAHAHA comic relief is always welcome

So you guys want a totally new game and meanwhile you just ruin fun for others?

I dont want a new game and i want this game to be the game it can be if my war is ruining your game dont you think maybe your infantry hoarding is ruining my game?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!