Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

Ah, I see you guys have no reasoning what so ever. I'll continue to respond just for teh luls.

Grim, jesus, you said rass is your little brother? Did you go to different schools or something? Please learn to type and create sentences.

How am I ruining your game? You can't beat hoarders, you war them. That's ok. But as you said, you can't kill all the hoarders, so hoarders still keep winning you . Seriously brother, you dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Rass dont say you dont care and then go and type a huge post of how you feel about things be realistic... you care and you care alot you even mk post on how to improve the game...but it doesnt need improvement...thats wats wrong everyone wants to fix something that isnt broken the game is fine... Maybe ill climb down my tree and AA your top states... well that would require having a state so i guess you lucked out...unless anton comes and saves me
    Your kind of right I guess but not really. I've been gone for.... 2 years? So I care about the game but not really anymore thats why I don't come around or play. To say the game doesnt need improvement is naive Hoe. There are games just like this one, that started just like this one that thousands of people now pay to play. This one has how many states that aren't robots. I know I come off as Crass Rass, and MR P probably takes offense and thinks im slapping him in the face after all the countless hours and resources that he's devoted. Which is also why I stopped coming around. I don't want to offend him, or his efforts, and if he and the community like the member count and game the way it is maybe I should shut up and stop coming around. So I did.

I want the sales pitch for my house to be a sound and perfectly functioning foundation for my building. I would rather have a plain but perfect building. If you think there is nothing wrong with the game. Then clearly you're willing to build your house on top of any old crusty slab of concrete regardless of mechanical aptitude and just keep adding coats of paint and colorful signs to the yard to try to sell your house instead of patching the conrcrete so the house and your coats of paint don't fall down around you.

Look whatever, I'm done responding to this. This is my position. When I don't red turn because my money is used to pay reperations before my money is used to pay for the turns used to attack and fail and need to pay reperations and infantry can't kill bombers, ships etc. I will care about the game and make suggestions and try to recruit players and try to help the game.

My brother asked me to come back and play my first question was... "does infantry still kill bombers and ships" he said yes and I said "not interested". He said please, just one set. I said fine whatever Ill make a state but it won't be active and will be essentially useless. This war broke out and he asked me to come on the forums and express my opinion.

So yes I made a state, yes I made some long posts. But unless some things change I don't really care to play.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    So you guys want a totally new game and meanwhile you just ruin fun for others?
    I don't want a new game, I just want the game to be fine tuned, and broken things to be fixed, and changes to be made that make sense to build the games community and member count. All do respect but... keep doing what your doing and you'll keep getting what your getting.

Ah, I see you guys have no reasoning what so ever. I'll continue to respond just for teh luls.

Grim, jesus, you said rass is your little brother? Did you go to different schools or something? Please learn to type and create sentences.

How am I ruining your game? You can't beat hoarders, you war them. That's ok. But as you said, you can't kill all the hoarders, so hoarders still keep winning you . Seriously brother, you dumb.
    No one defutes that hoarders will continue to win. The only way to prevent that is for hoarding to not be effective or for hoarders to be killed. Look, I've presented my opinion, stated my position. If you want further opinions from me let me know. I'm done discussing this one. You know where I stand.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

We didn't declare war on LOR they declared on us after we AA'ed Kenneth for feeding.

Our reasoning I thought was clear Infantry hoarding. You want an example of a balanced state or % infantry in balanced state so as not to be included in hoarding? Here is my thought on a balanced state since you asked my opinion because you seem to be confused by the concept. If I have to go out of my way to kill or maim your state you are running a balanced state and have nothing to worry about.

Example A.
    Spies: 715.595 Level:5
    Infantry: 40.318.907 Level:8
    Tanks: 0 Level:1
    Jets: 0 Level:1
    Bombers: 0 Level:12
    SAMs: 3.000.000 Level:8
    Ships: 1.160.192 Level:8
    Missiles: 0 Level:0

This is a state I wouldn't war for infantry hoarding.

Example B
    Spies: 500.000 Level:1
    Infantry: 60.000.000 Level:8
    Tanks: 0 Level:1
    Jets: 0 Level:1
    Bombers: 0 Level:1
    SAMs: 4 Level:8
    Ships: 0 Level:8
    Missiles: 0 Level:0

This is a state that is infantry hoarding and would get killed.
    Does that make sense to you now Blaa or do you still need further instruction.
    Does my sentence forming make you feel better now?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

And I thought it was clear that Kenneth wasn't feeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Not that I really wanted to post anything as this whole thread is just bull****. I don`t see why Grim or Rass, or DevilDog need any explanation or reason for warring... We just wanted to war, so we picked a target and honestly, you`re not small ****ty tag, and it`s not like we suicided your top states and went into vacation mode/deleted/surrendered. We keep warring. This is war, don`t really see a point seeking a rational reason. You can call it a simply psychotic need, if it makes YOU feel better. We just keep pressing the attack button.

1. It`s funny seeing Hoe talk about us being the bad evil thing a waging senseless wars for no reason, when we all know how WLF lapdogged LoR in their warring years. Just a thought

2. You had no defenses so blaming all those kills on us being suiciders is just stupid. Next time build up some def and maybe more of you will survive and be able to actually wage war.

3. War is math, time and strategy, not really our fault you have non of those. Blame yourself, improve next time.

4. It was plain obvious GRIM was gonna war.

5. Guess we wanted to hit someone else this set and not LoR again, so there...

6. Boring as hell.

8. Forums need some activity anyway.

9. If no one ever cared about other people in this game, why should GRIM be the trail blazers?

10. In the end we`re right and you`re not, so any argument fails at the start.

11. Blah, blah, blah, stop whining and start warring, not like you can do anything else this set either way.

12. Good luck and have fun!

13. And fluff you.

14. For the sake on continuity.

15. You doubled me in top 10 so stop complaining.

17. There, you have your reason!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    And I thought it was clear that Kenneth wasn't feeding.
    What we perceived as feeding. Does that make you feel better? I changed the wording around to make it politically correct.
    Doesn't change my opinion of the "feeding" taking place just that it didn't go as planned.

This is my official write in ballot for Max Logan as new president.
    We love you MAX!!!!! You big Latvian Love Bear.

10. In the end we`re right and you`re not, so any argument fails at the start.
    Okay.
    We just wanted to war
    Okay.
    We didn't declare war on LOR they declared on us after we AA'ed Kenneth for feeding.
    So LoR warred you?
    Okay.
    Does that make sense to you now Blaa or do you still need further instruction.
    Better, but I'm still not convinced. But what about the ship hoarding issue I brought out earlier?

Better, but I'm still not convinced. But what about the ship hoarding issue I brought out earlier?
    Everyone one loves ships. And besides GRIM is already against infantry hoarding, can`t really be fighting on 2 fronts, can we!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Let me consult my magic 8 Ball I will get back to you.