Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    What we perceived as feeding. Does that make you feel better? I changed the wording around to make it politically correct.
    Doesn't change my opinion of the "feeding" taking place just that it didn't go as planned.
    you know what, my only aim this set is to able to secure the top spot without this "feeding" crap so i could slap it to you.. you happy now?
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    you know what, my only aim this set is to able to secure the top spot without this "feeding" crap so i could slap it to you.. you happy now?
    Kenneth we all know you're only rank 1 because of feeding. We've seen your previous attempts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Uhoh...someone doesn't understand what we perceived as feeding means!

@ Xavior - really? Get your head out of Kenneth's shorts and breath some clean air. We all get the fact that you have a man crush on him so you don't need to flaunt it all of the time.
    Last edited by DevilDog; 02-14-2012 at 16:17. Reason: Miss spelled KENNETH's name! ;)

i completely understand what that means..

i'm just making a statement here coz you might say i was fed with crap again..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    We didn't declare war on LOR they declared on us after we AA'ed Kenneth for feeding.

Our reasoning I thought was clear Infantry hoarding. You want an example of a balanced state or % infantry in balanced state so as not to be included in hoarding? Here is my thought on a balanced state since you asked my opinion because you seem to be confused by the concept. If I have to go out of my way to kill or maim your state you are running a balanced state and have nothing to worry about.

Example A.
    Spies: 715.595 Level:5
    Infantry: 40.318.907 Level:8
    Tanks: 0 Level:1
    Jets: 0 Level:1
    Bombers: 0 Level:12
    SAMs: 3.000.000 Level:8
    Ships: 1.160.192 Level:8
    Missiles: 0 Level:0

This is a state I wouldn't war for infantry hoarding.

Example B
    Spies: 500.000 Level:1
    Infantry: 60.000.000 Level:8
    Tanks: 0 Level:1
    Jets: 0 Level:1
    Bombers: 0 Level:1
    SAMs: 4 Level:8
    Ships: 0 Level:8
    Missiles: 0 Level:0

This is a state that is infantry hoarding and would get killed.
    Does that make sense to you now Blaa or do you still need further instruction.
    Does my sentence forming make you feel better now?
    Hm... what's better to buy? Public market (non max price) infantry, or black market SAMS and ships? Hm...
    Last edited by ccsports77; 02-13-2012 at 22:37. Reason: add quote lol

Quote Originally Posted by ccsports77 View Post
    Hm... what's better to buy? Public market (non max price) infantry, or black market SAMS and ships? Hm...
    Hmmm...Since I have some coming to market soon I would like to suggest that you go for the infantry.

Lol my bad, I was referring to another post. I don't like quoting cause it takes up so much space rofl. Guess it does cause confusion though xP

there I added it hehe
    Last edited by ccsports77; 02-13-2012 at 22:38. Reason: referencing added quote

I would like to thank everyone involved in the random attacks on my state tonight. While I will eventually lose my state's continued function it was very enjoyable.

It really brought me back to years gone by in which stonewalling brought me great joy. I haven't had that much fun in a long time and had forgotten how much fun a war could be. While my exploits in The Federation can never be recreated the fond memories remain.

Long live Wide and -T-, Long Live The Federation!

pcgluva Guest

Nothing beats finding out your going to be attacked, wait till it starts and secretly start expanding, wait a little while longer let them start up, come online after aa's and gain back readiness, or when AR's were inbound buying more jets, especially loved coming on within seconds of your state dieng then stonewalling the ****ers. BRING BACK 60 attacks at once!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Uhoh...someone doesn't understand what we perceived as feeding means!

@ Xavior - really? Get you head out of Kenny's shorts and breath some clean air. We all get the fact that you have a man crush on him so you don't need to flaunt it all of the time.
    I feel as if some of you don't understand the true value of the term feeding. Its not something you throw around casually. And I certainly don't want a trend to start where everytime rank1 gets outjumped by a stocker people will cry feeding. Especially if those people have no idea what they're doing in the first place. I don't want to sound condescending, but I take it personally when I spend 9 years trying to win one set, and when I do, someone tries to tarnish my image and the win by saying I psuedo-cheated to win. If you can't respect that then I have no business playing this game seriously anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]