Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs ICN

I also want to add that I love how quick Max Logan is to start justifying his AAs against LoR last round and any against ICN this round when anytime he gets touched by a few war attacks he cries for a week on here and threatens to quit. But good to see you're still here
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I also would like to add that max was infantry hoarding until lor outjumped him.

Oh and, grim, you keep saying that I suggested you to 'do something about the infantry problem' you have. I took a quick browse through my posts and I couldn't find the post... Maybe you could link me to it?

If you are referring to ( http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...614#post177614 ), then I would not say that I suggested you to start killing other states. I suggested to change YOUR game and adapt to what others do. And that 'suggestion' is in a thread where you couldn't understand why anybody would sell anything under market price...
    Last edited by blaa; 02-14-2012 at 06:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I also want to add that I love how quick Max Logan is to start justifying his AAs against LoR last round and any against ICN this round when anytime he gets touched by a few war attacks he cries for a week on here and threatens to quit. But good to see you're still here
    hence why I said what I said in my post - if no one reallt cared about otehr people in this game or gave reason to their actions, why should GRIM be the trail blazers?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I also would like to add that max was infantry hoarding until lor outjumped him..
    Actually, I wasn`t really hoarding or netting, only gaining land to make a warring state as soon as GRIM was ready. As I missed a lot of turns, speaking or any hoarding is, retarded at best
    Last edited by Max Logan; 02-14-2012 at 08:13.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I wasn't really hoarding this set either. I was just gaining land :/.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...-Had-it-coming! And if you look there, you can see YOURSELF posting that you were expecting grim to win that set... So you were gonna war while your guy was #1?

I don't understand why do you go by double standards.
    Last edited by blaa; 02-14-2012 at 08:27.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...-Had-it-coming! And if you look there, you can see YOURSELF posting that you were expecting grim to win that set... So you were gonna war while your guy was #1?

OMG. Would you just get over it allready. Its always a double standard for anyone in war. Hypothetically speaking lets say UB would have warred GRIM. Whos members would be in here *****ing about what they said or did? If LOR attacked USA whos members would be in here Griping about what they said or did. Now think about your response before answering forget it I'll give you this one. Thats right the group being warred is always the ones *****ing about something the other said or did. We here in GRIM are no better than anyone else when it comes to that. You were hoarding so was everyone in your nation and the 99% of the rest of the community till war kicked in and would still be hoarding if the war had not kicked in. I also take notice that states not in the war are war ready now not all but some. Hmmmm maybe there is something to this crusade? Im just sick of being grabbed by infantry hoarding states that I cant grab because I like to be realistic and ready for war even though my net worth is higher.So now you can play my game be prepared for war or hoard infantry and get warred. Maybe I'll mix it up a little more next set with something else who knows let me consult my magic 8 ball.

@ Kenny slap me with what sounds like you did take top spot without feeding this set it reads to me like you have fed before to take top spot so whats to make me believe it wasn't attempted last set? Looks like a duck smells like a duck guess what must be a duck.

@ Xavior, Nobody said anything about the set you won, you brought it up it ain't about you never was!
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

If i read it correctly. Its says robbed of the chance because of someone being fed maybe you should read it a bit closer.

"I keep seeing posts about doing something about something when i see something happen or when hoarding takes place instead of doing that something I opted to do that and then was robbed of the chance from someone being feed"

BTW Kenneth I Still Love You!!!!
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Max you change opinions more often than some people their underwear.

Here (few months after casher boost) you still claimed that indy is superiour to casher: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...812#post176812

Here (last set, after u guys AAd lor), you said that you want grim to win the set so you attacked them.: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...347#post177347

Here (last set) you say that grim wasn't even going to stay away. You also say that casher is too powerful: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...373#post177373

Sorry brother, but today you claim that hoarding is an issue. What are you going to claim tomorrow?

---------------

And grim. Robbed of the chance because someone was fed? There was noone being fed. It says that in the thread. You got outnetted. Simple as that. You can't net, you war. That's okay brother. I don't mind. But you keep labeling your actions by 'was against hoarding' (this set), 'war against feeders' (last set). I'm just eager to see what's next set going to bring
    Last edited by blaa; 02-14-2012 at 09:47.

I was speaking of this set, I don`t understand what last set has to do with any of this. What happened last set is past and irrelevant, why bring it up? I`m speaking of this set, so either follow, or don`t reply
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Max you change opinions more often than some people their underwear.

Here (few months after casher boost) you still claimed that indy is superiour to casher: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...812#post176812

Here (last set, after u guys AAd lor), you said that you want grim to win the set so you attacked them.: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...347#post177347

Here (last set) you say that grim wasn't even going to stay away. You also say that casher is too powerful: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...373#post177373
    1. I still see indy as superior to casher...

2. As I said later that thread, I had to make up a reason to war, so I did. It was just talking trash nothing more. See your next point post, it explains it all.

3. How does 'casher being what it is' translate into casher being to powerful? Or you just read and understand it as you see fit? You can twist everything we say as much as you`d like it won`t change a thing.

And why do you keep bringing up last set? I can bring up 10 years of history for every person playing this game, does that mean a thing about the current situation? No!

Seriously start paying attention to this set - you`re at war! Stupid dwelling in month/s history won`t help you
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Happy V-Day everyone! More love and less hate today?