Thread: I think my wife is cheating on me..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I think my wife is cheating on me..

I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs.. Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
    My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, 'Just some friends from work, you don't know them.'

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car , that I noticed that the hinges on my exhaust seemed to be broken off..

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

I'd take it back to the dealer, the cause might be rust and let them have a look.

totte Guest

well of course you can fix the car yourself but i would take the wife back to the dealer and ask for my money back

ok i will try that..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Dammit Ken!!! Here I was starting to feel sorry for you, then I go tto the end and now am sure you can repair this yourself.

that was a good one, thanks

totte Guest

we require photo proff of your returning of the wife to the dealer

Axis Guest

First off I'd like to say, "I'm sorry your going through this, as I know personally that mufflers can be expensive"! And secondly, mufflers don't have hinges they have C- clamps and yes take it in and have them weld them or something before it falls off and you need a new one, good luck!