Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I deserve a medal.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I would go absolutely as low as the bid allows. $1 is quite a bit for a new fan. they say the range is .43 to 1.00 but i have to assume more will be leaning toward $1.00
    I had it set at .75 cents but I guess when I changed the age range it updated the bid. I'll check that out after work.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Good job Andy!

Make yourself a medal and send the bill to Mr.P ")

you want www.facebook.com/nationwars or www.facebook.com/nation-wars i would say no "-" all day.

www.facebook.com/nationwars no dash.. We only had to use the dash due to another online game called nation wars.. That game is no longer around so we are safe to use the name with no dash.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    www.facebook.com/nationwars no dash.. We only had to use the dash due to another online game called nation wars.. That game is no longer around so we are safe to use the name with no dash.
    why would we have a different name on FB then we have for our real site? wouldn't that cause some confusion?
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

I agree NB, but from a marketing stand point no - is ideal. I got it done.

I am inching away at a site design to show for a prototype, another day or two, i can only do it a little chunk at a time since I didnt schedule this in with my other projects.

@ Mr. P, send out an admin ingame PM to all states every set asking them to like the facebook page, and join the facebook group. if you can me the links clickable that would be great. Getting them on board will help NW stay in touch with them when they are not playing.

if you need help "inviting" people via email to like the page or join the group just let me know.

So far we have had 24k views. 22 clicks. And of those 24k each person as viewed it 1.4 times. Costing us $5.62 of add rev so far.and I think 6 likes on our page. Not sure how many of those we invited though. And of those 22 I don't know how many signed up.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Paying $1.00 per like. That's EXTREMELY horrible!!!!! Not to mention, you want more players here, not useless likes at a Facebook page. Odds are, those six likes simple liked and did nothing else. You guys should do a little studying on advertising like this. You could pay $0.05 per click to the site here using some search engines. Google starts at $0.10.

Oh, and a better time to of started the ad campaign is early in the round, not when it's about to end!!!!

Quick, stop the campaign, and do a little studying on this. Webmaster forums are a great place to learn about advertising on Facebook. You can start here. All you're doing right now is paying for nothing!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

We are paying per click. And ATM we. Are paying .22 cents a click.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1