Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nation-wars reunion set

46 came back undeliverable

sent an email, copied maggio's to 515 contacts...about 200 were outside NW ...and i got about 100 back... so about 315 went out...50 or so are activeish so 265 contacts to NW members went out...lets hope at least 5% of them check out the site!
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Hey John, I got your invite, count me in

I sent out a quick newsletter as well. I included a few things happening around the game/forums as well as the reunion set. This email will go out to every registered user.

I would love it if our member base grows and we could gain a few editors who would take over the newsletters. I enjoyed reading them and I also received a lot of emails back from members who can't play anymore for whatever reason, they all said how much they enjoyed reading them and how it makes them want to play again. Some of them have even returned.

I would love to add a graphics dept who would be in charge of theme updates, a dev team who would be in charge of game updates and also a editors dept who would be in charge of writing newsletters each month highlighting the past sets events.. It's a long ways away, but still a dream of mine.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

yay reunion game! I am in!
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

pcgluva Guest

things gon' get lots of interesting round here

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I sent out a quick newsletter as well. I included a few things happening around the game/forums as well as the reunion set. This email will go out to every registered user.

I would love it if our member base grows and we could gain a few editors who would take over the newsletters. I enjoyed reading them and I also received a lot of emails back from members who can't play anymore for whatever reason, they all said how much they enjoyed reading them and how it makes them want to play again. Some of them have even returned.

I would love to add a graphics dept who would be in charge of theme updates, a dev team who would be in charge of game updates and also a editors dept who would be in charge of writing newsletters each month highlighting the past sets events.. It's a long ways away, but still a dream of mine.
    @ Pres, got your email, but its a dark gray background with black text, so its pretty hard to read. The bright blue hyperlinks to facebook are quite visible though so Cool!

That sucks maggio.. Not sure why it did that. Mine came through ok with no problems.. Although I don't like the layout of it but that will change when the new theme is implemented.

also, we really need a cool logo for Nation Wars.. Just a nice little picture with our name on it, but it needs to be catching. Take a look at Earths logo.. Simply but nice. We need one too..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 68

About 40 players already in nations. It is going to be a good set I assume .

Go get your old buddies back! Lets play the april set with 100 players

DAK/FED represented