Thread: I'm so happy I could just **** myself...

Default I'm so happy I could just **** myself...

So as most of you know I built a new house that is way up in the country. We are about 10 miles up the hill and then 700ft off the road. It is exactly everything that I have always wanted, but there is one no make that two drawbacks to living up here.. One is, there is no natural gas lines so I must heat with wood.. Takes up some time and is hard work splitting and cutting and stacking but no big deal.. Propane is pretty expensive so I'll stick with wood or coal for now seeing i'm still young enough to do it.. BUT the biggest drawback is the internet service.. There is no cable internet up here and I MISS IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! We have been using satellite internet and OMG it's killing me.. At max I can get 1.5mbps... Normally I run around 1mbps.. I click on a link and I have time to go to the bathroom and take a leak and when I return it's just finishing loading.. grrrrrrrr.. But I deal with it cause I love my new house and being so far out. (sick of people )

Welllllll I received a call today from our satellite company and they have just launched there new satellite in space and it now offers 12mbps.. I was getting around 15 with cable so this is fantastic news.. Not only for me but also for the game as now I won't have to stay at the office later to make all of these changes..

Ok well just wanted to share.. I am now going to go outside on the deck and scream to the wild animals.. Clearly they won't be as excited as I am but screw them.. They will either be happy for me or we'll be having them for dinner tomorrow night..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i was worried to be honest

Great news, these animals didn't like me being happy so you see where they are.

big *** bass.jpg

I live in the mountains too I use cell signal for internet a usb stick you plug into the Laptop or modem. I don't know what exactly the connection speed it but it allows me to play Call of Duty on the Xbox and not get Raped to bad.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I only get AT&T signal up here and they don't have a hot spot like verizon does.. Trust me, I looked for anything I could find other than satellite but there is nothing.. but this upgrade is good and I'll be a happy camper soon

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Great news, these animals didn't like me being happy so you see where they are.

big *** bass.jpg

totte Guest

arms the animals for selfdefense