Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Official Foreign Policy Relations - March Set -

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Killing just to kill = you suck
    Why?
    So killing for the sake of warring is wrong? Then why do we have such a possibility? Why not make it a global vote - every time you declare war other nations have to allow it, be it for retal or 'rank'. So we`re gonna have a peaceful game of netting and everyone will be happy, because it`s really about netting! Duh, just remove war!

Really?!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

the ability to SA is irrelevant really... strength of units vs units also irrelevant IMO... exploiting a flaw in the game irrelevant, they are just excuses.

Killing to increase rank = good
    Killing to retal = ok
    Killing just to kill = you suck

if 1 spy breaks = your bad
    if 1 ship breaks = your bad
    if 1 bomber breaks = your bad
    if 1 infantry breaks = your bad

and yes a soldier can put a rocket launcher on his soldier and take out just about anything including a ship especially if there is 1000 rockets pointed at one ship but its still irrelevant because its just a label and could easily be called a starship, or dragon, or widget.
    As stated in my nation recruitment thread if i can maim or kill you while only losing 1-2% readiness a turn you are a prime target. If I am gonna lose 5% or more a turn from attacking you it isn't worth it to me. Yes a rocket on the shoulder of a soldier can take out a ships or a jet. Your soldiers will not stop an air raid with said rocket and will get raped in casualties in the process and this isn't being reflected in battles currently so I will take the means necessary to win that fight and gain your land if your hoarding.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Why?
    So killing for the sake of warring is wrong? Then why do we have such a possibility? Why not make it a global vote - every time you declare war other nations have to allow it, be it for retal or 'rank'. So we`re gonna have a peaceful game of netting and everyone will be happy, because it`s really about netting! Duh, just remove war!

Really?!
    your right. you still suck, but thats what causes conflicts and more wars which is part of the game and is a good part. just dont make up reasons.

further more it is more honorable to war to increase rank. if you cant out net the nation above you then they should be warred, and war you back. They should make known alliances to prevent future wars or war you first to prevent them from dying. either way if a nation is on top then they should be prepared to defend that position.

also if a nation has inf hoarders and its known that people dont like that for whatever reason that may be then that nation is liable for its members and should be prepaired for war. I mean someone freak'n came on the forums and straight up warned them. if they dont like it then they should take out the opposition first right?

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    As stated in my nation recruitment thread if i can maim or kill you while only losing 1-2% readiness a turn you are a prime target. If I am gonna lose 5% or more a turn from attacking you it isn't worth it to me. Yes a rocket on the shoulder of a soldier can take out a ships or a jet. Your soldiers will not stop an air raid with said rocket and will get raped in casualties in the process and this isn't being reflected in battles currently so I will take the means necessary to win that fine and gain your land if your hoarding.
    a 100M rockets can defend against 10m jets imo and def can defend against 1 jet. it really doenst matter though because its a fantasy game.

your right. you still suck, but thats what causes conflicts and more wars which is part of the game and is a good part. just dont make up reasons.

further more it is more honorable to war to increase rank. if you cant out net the nation above you then they should be warred, and war you back. They should make known alliances to prevent future wars or war you first to prevent them from dying. either way if a nation is on top then they should be prepared to defend that position.

also if a nation has inf hoarders and its known that people dont like that for whatever reason that may be then that nation is liable for its members and should be prepaired for war. I mean someone freak'n came on the forums and straight up warned them. if they dont like it then they should take out the opposition first right?
    Well, that`s why I said what I said last set - it`s a war. we wanted to war, ICN had very little to no defense, we warned them, they didn`t listen, we warred. And personally, I don`t really need a reason to war, not that I`ve ever made one up. I can safely say I did what I did last set and the set before just for the 'luls' to have some fun and bring some activity to the forums. Fun...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Well, that`s why I said what I said last set - it`s a war. we wanted to war, ICN had very little to no defense, we warned them, they didn`t listen, we warred. And personally, I don`t really need a reason to war, not that I`ve ever made one up. I can safely say I did what I did last set and the set before just for the 'luls' to have some fun and bring some activity to the forums. Fun...
    And a **** fine job you did too, Maxie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    And a **** fine job you did too, Maxie!!!
    if that`s a '/sarcasm' , thing I`m gonna smack you over the head
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Max, now how long have you known me? would I resort to sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Max, now how long have you known me? would I resort to sarcasm?
    You want a long, or short answer?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

You want a long, or short answer?
    Make a long story short, or make a short story long, it matters not to me...