Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: EURO declares on ICN

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I can hoard infantry too I choose not too for the simple fact I don't find it realistic that infantry can shoot down bombers and sink ships with their rifles. This is the reason I war defenseless states with nothing but infantry call it childish call is selfish I don't care what you call it you hoard infantry with no defense I'm going to war you or kill a few states until it gets changed which may take some time but I just bought 3 more months of premium so I'm not going anywhere just yet. You play to net and so did I at 1 point. I can net with a balanced state I have a top 5 finish with a balanced state so saying it cant be done is "retarded" you just got accustomed to it being an infantry hoarding fest till the end when you buy ships. I think we are making progress in our crusade for balanced states Ive seen more states this set with ships and agm more than I have before maybe its the threat of war I don't know, don't care either I pay to play this game as much as the next person and feel I can play how I chose and Im choosing to play the game that if you don't have def and choose not to have any then I choose to make you pay for it so you can feel the excitement of will he hit me next or will i be lucky?
    Did you just compare a text-based game to real life and whether you find it realistic or not?

Anyway, absolutely every state can be taken down and absolutely every state can be taken down very easily. Maybe in a month or so there'll be some guy here saying that if you don't have 1m ships by the end of the third day from the start of the round, then he'll just AR you and blablabla hurrdurr. I guess you see where I'm going with this. But then again, I do understand you. Seeing someone have 50mil inf and 0 ships is very tempting to say the least, although, I think people at the top mostly have a minimum of a couple hundred thousand ships/agm. So uhm, can you explain what do you exactly mean by a balanced state? Where do you draw the line between someone having a decent defence and someone inf hoarding?

that does lead me to wonder when the actual time limit is up? I just upgraded bombers today. semi-taking your time to upgrade gradually really affects your end position. so is it day 5 or day 8 or what? is that every set, or just when you feel like it?

I can hoard infantry too I choose not too for the simple fact I don't find it realistic that infantry can shoot down bombers and sink ships with their rifles. This is the reason I war defenseless states with nothing but infantry call it childish call is selfish I don't care what you call it you hoard infantry with no defense I'm going to war you or kill a few states until it gets changed which may take some time but I just bought 3 more months of premium so I'm not going anywhere just yet. You play to net and so did I at 1 point. I can net with a balanced state I have a top 5 finish with a balanced state so saying it cant be done is "retarded" you just got accustomed to it being an infantry hoarding fest till the end when you buy ships. I think we are making progress in our crusade for balanced states Ive seen more states this set with ships and agm more than I have before maybe its the threat of war I don't know, don't care either I pay to play this game as much as the next person and feel I can play how I chose and Im choosing to play the game that if you don't have def and choose not to have any then I choose to make you pay for it so you can feel the excitement of will he hit me next or will i be lucky?
    I really dont get it. What's so bad about infantry hoarding if one can pull it off. Is it jealousy speaking? Seeing someone using words like "balanced army" and "crusade" in one sentences is quite weird. I'd like to point out that this game is based on ones and zeros (read: numbers and math) and the real life is not.

I'm sure you're netting skills are just fine, if you claim so, and being able to match top players is more than welcome for the game itself and for the community but I wonder if playing by ones rules only is a fair game as i havent seen heyne or anyone else telling that you actually should be hoarding infantry or following their rules or style.

The bottom line is that you've actually found efective means to kill this game or whats left of it - there arent many around who needs fine tutor like you and if you keep up the good work, then one day you'll be beloved as the "poop in the shower guy".

Join the Crusade or burn in their path to BALANCEISM

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Did you just compare a text-based game to real life and whether you find it realistic or not?

Anyway, absolutely every state can be taken down and absolutely every state can be taken down very easily. Maybe in a month or so there'll be some guy here saying that if you don't have 1m ships by the end of the third day from the start of the round, then he'll just AR you and blablabla hurrdurr. I guess you see where I'm going with this. But then again, I do understand you. Seeing someone have 50mil inf and 0 ships is very tempting to say the least, although, I think people at the top mostly have a minimum of a couple hundred thousand ships/agm. So uhm, can you explain what do you exactly mean by a balanced state? Where do you draw the line between someone having a decent defence and someone inf hoarding?
    If I can break you with 1 bomber or 1 Ship you definitely have a problem. If I can hit someone same size or bigger than me and lose 1-2% readiness or no readiness then your gonna get hit if i can throw 10-20 attacks in to you and refuel 4 turns your gonna feel it. If I am gonna lose 5% or more readiness in hitting you each attack that's not worth it to me.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Antichrist View Post
    I really dont get it. What's so bad about infantry hoarding if one can pull it off. Is it jealousy speaking? Seeing someone using words like "balanced army" and "crusade" in one sentences is quite weird. I'd like to point out that this game is based on ones and zeros (read: numbers and math) and the real life is not.

I'm sure you're netting skills are just fine, if you claim so, and being able to match top players is more than welcome for the game itself and for the community but I wonder if playing by ones rules only is a fair game as i havent seen heyne or anyone else telling that you actually should be hoarding infantry or following their rules or style.

The bottom line is that you've actually found efective means to kill this game or whats left of it - there arent many around who needs fine tutor like you and if you keep up the good work, then one day you'll be beloved as the "poop in the shower guy".
    This game also has other attacks in it. Does that mean if I can get away with using them its ok? Sure does! That's what war is for. I understand this is a game and I am not sure what you mean based on ones and zeros? If i wanted to play a fantasy game I would go play Sky Rim this is called Nation-wars and has modern day units in it not real fantasy like to me. Maybe your infantry are wearing capes with shirts that Have a big red S on it to stop bombers and Ships I don't know, me I'm looking for a bit more realism in a game called nation-wars with modern day units. If that makes me the bad guy or the "poop in the shower guy" guess I stink and well tough **** cause as I stated unless my 3 months premium gets revoked that I paid for ill play this game the way I want just as you will play the way you want. You want to win hoarding infantry have at it I'm gonna win by killing that infantry if its left undefended
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

08:11:55 - Sunday 11th of March 2012 War Status!
    Our nation has declared peace on ICN[ICN], contact your nation leaders for more info.

War operations have been concluded, unless ICN decides to push on.

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

If I can break you with 1 bomber or 1 Ship you definitely have a problem. If I can hit someone same size or bigger than me and lose 1-2% readiness or no readiness then your gonna get hit if i can throw 10-20 attacks in to you and refuel 4 turns your gonna feel it. If I am gonna lose 5% or more readiness in hitting you each attack that's not worth it to me.
    Your readiness has nothing to do with someone else's "balanced state". I hope you understand that. Otherwise, just...

pcgluva Guest

peace seemed to work well! Now im dead

Peace is a funny thiing