Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EURO declares on ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    well thats up to the other nation to decide...just stateing EURO retal policy here
    EURO retal policy is retarded

I find it fair

1768 turns have been dolled out in the game so far. Someone break down for slow people like me why and how someone cheated?
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

yeah, this is a lot of fun..

someone explain to me again why i put up with this cr@p?

Quote Originally Posted by Nat22 View Post
    EURO retal policy is retarded
    I believe calling the EURO retal policy "retarded" is also a violation of the EURO retal policy...

Can I get a ruling on this from EURO?

totte Guest

well retarded or not atleast we have a retal policy show me any other nation who has

oh and mr p is looking into this
    Last edited by totte; 03-09-2012 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    1768 turns have been dolled out in the game so far. Someone break down for slow people like me why and how someone cheated?
    EURO started a war against ICN. EURO had been slowly killing our members for almost an hour until a state called EURO Razez(#646) started making attacks. He had around 8mil bombers. As he had only around 50k spies, we bombed a lot of his bombers with spies. He also made some defeats because of that. 20 minutes after he had made attacks with 5-8m bombers and also had used around 100 turns, he suddenly gained bombers up to 48m, so more than 40m bombers came out of nowhere. I'm state called "chase and status" and I've been netting my best, also Kanman was netting for top spot. We've had pretty interesting nettingwar because our states were pretty equal. Altough we did grab each other a bit, I think it's safe to say we were the best 2 states in the game. But with "EURO Razez" state gained up to around 48m bombers which would of been enough to break me and Kanman with SA. This isn't logical because 2 states that had been spending a lot of time doing their best to net are owned by a state with 2-3 times less land and who hasn't been making very good grabs. Also he did a jump during war AFTER he had used ~100 turns which doesn't also make sense. Marketfeeding (buying with min price and selling at max) isn't also an option as EURO nation has tax 25%. I do not know how he got those ~40m bombers like that but it just seems very suspicious. I am not the type of player that goes in a rage mode after being owned and usually I can accept if I've been outplayed, but this just seems very weird. I hope an admin can check it out somehow so I could at least get an explanation how my set got ruined. If there was no cheating nor rule breaking then much respect to you EURO Razez for getting such good stock!
    Only sky is the limit.

and I'm waiting for the official declaration so I can see the logic in this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    EURO started a war against ICN. EURO had been slowly killing our members for almost an hour until a state called EURO Razez(#646) started making attacks. He had around 8mil bombers. As he had only around 50k spies, we bombed a lot of his bombers with spies. He also made some defeats because of that. 20 minutes after he had made attacks with 5-8m bombers and also had used around 100 turns, he suddenly gained bombers up to 48m, so more than 40m bombers came out of nowhere. I'm state called "chase and status" and I've been netting my best, also Kanman was netting for top spot. We've had pretty interesting nettingwar because our states were pretty equal. Altough we did grab each other a bit, I think it's safe to say we were the best 2 states in the game. But with "EURO Razez" state gained up to around 48m bombers which would of been enough to break me and Kanman with SA. This isn't logical because 2 states that had been spending a lot of time doing their best to net are owned by a state with 2-3 times less land and who hasn't been making very good grabs. Also he did a jump during war AFTER he had used ~100 turns which doesn't also make sense. Marketfeeding (buying with min price and selling at max) isn't also an option as EURO nation has tax 25%. I do not know how he got those ~40m bombers like that but it just seems very suspicious. I am not the type of player that goes in a rage mode after being owned and usually I can accept if I've been outplayed, but this just seems very weird. I hope an admin can check it out somehow so I could at least get an explanation how my set got ruined. If there was no cheating nor rule breaking then much respect to you EURO Razez for getting such good stock!
    Taking care of this and will reply with results very soon.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

looking at his grabs pre-war i'd say its very unlikely he accumulated the 50 billion stock needed to purchase that many bombers. it'd be 51 bil stock if there were was a 50 mil min price bomber feed. 30-40 billion would be very achievable as i pushing close to that with a late start, but with sub-par land grabs achieving 50 billion just doesn't look very plausible. i could be mistaken though, i don't even have state intels; thats just my quick analysis of it.

public market min price 51 billion stock needed.
    public market max price 70.5 billion stock needed.
    black market 84.6 billion stock needed.

so euro could clear things up quickly if they did a min price 50 million bomber feed or not, because if not i'd say its impossible. and with it, its still very unlikely. apologies if it turns out he did it legitimately.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6