SA burnt toast(#9)[EURO] Mystique(#314)[ICN] Defeat / 23:59:06-2012/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    and I'm waiting for the official declaration so I can see the logic in this war.
    I dont believe there is a rule stating you must have a declaration to war someone.
    I do however remember seeing in their nation recruitment thread Infantry hoarders should consider your netting strats for next set. Just saying.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Well no surprise to see you spouting off on one of my posts.
    Funny, i thought this was a ICN/EURO thread...silly me..I forgot it always has to be about you LD.
    Contrary to what you may think tho, my world does not revolve around you so I care little of what you may have to say.

My post was in regards to the very first one here.
    EURO declares on ICN
    Formal declaration to be posted here later on...
    I will eagerly await it.
    Last edited by BladeEWG; 03-09-2012 at 19:35. Reason: just because...

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    EURO started a war against ICN. EURO had been slowly killing our members for almost an hour until a state called EURO Razez(#646) started making attacks. He had around 8mil bombers. As he had only around 50k spies, we bombed a lot of his bombers with spies. He also made some defeats because of that. 20 minutes after he had made attacks with 5-8m bombers and also had used around 100 turns, he suddenly gained bombers up to 48m, so more than 40m bombers came out of nowhere. I'm state called "chase and status" and I've been netting my best, also Kanman was netting for top spot. We've had pretty interesting nettingwar because our states were pretty equal. Altough we did grab each other a bit, I think it's safe to say we were the best 2 states in the game. But with "EURO Razez" state gained up to around 48m bombers which would of been enough to break me and Kanman with SA. This isn't logical because 2 states that had been spending a lot of time doing their best to net are owned by a state with 2-3 times less land and who hasn't been making very good grabs. Also he did a jump during war AFTER he had used ~100 turns which doesn't also make sense. Marketfeeding (buying with min price and selling at max) isn't also an option as EURO nation has tax 25%. I do not know how he got those ~40m bombers like that but it just seems very suspicious. I am not the type of player that goes in a rage mode after being owned and usually I can accept if I've been outplayed, but this just seems very weird. I hope an admin can check it out somehow so I could at least get an explanation how my set got ruined. If there was no cheating nor rule breaking then much respect to you EURO Razez for getting such good stock!
    At the turn of the hour there was a db bug that added about 46M bombers to his stock. I'm not positive what caused this, but I have a good idea. This was not someone abusing or exploiting a bug. There was also another DB error that happened at the same time which caused neg NA amounts. Negative NA amounts happen from time to time, but the other has never happened. (That I know of)
    The state that gained the extra bombers had them removed and were set back to the amount he had 3 min before the issue happened. The state that received the attacks had a roll back to 3 min before the bug happened and the neg NA issue was set back to the proper amount.

My sincerest apologies to both nations. 99% of the time the game runs smoothly, but from time to time things pop up.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    I believe calling the EURO retal policy "retarded" is also a violation of the EURO retal policy...

Can I get a ruling on this from EURO?
    Dammit!!! Looks like I've given them two reasons to attempt to butt**** my state! Bad times!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Well no surprise to see you spouting off on one of my posts.
    Funny, i thought this was a ICN/EURO thread...silly me..I forgot it always has to be about you LD.
    Contrary to what you may think tho, my world does not revolve around you so I care little of what you may have to say.

My post was in regards to the very first one here.
    EURO declares on ICN
    Formal declaration to be posted here later on...
    I will eagerly await it.
    His response was in regards to the post you had in regards to the first post of the thread. IE, you eagerly await a reason for war. He pointed out that EURO had already basically said infantry hoarders should reconsider thier strats. Seems like he gave you a pretty solid lead as to the answer your eagerly awaiting for.

You somehow turn that into him talking about himself and making it about himself. So contrary to your denial, since you decided to make it about LD and for some reason felt the need to state that your world does not revolve around him... i gotta say...

Me thinks thou does protest too much....

I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

we probably had just as much BR/AA defence as their states. our top states just had a lot more infantry.

hey, you can always find a reason.

sick of how people who invest little or no time get to 'force' their kind of play. While we net, we invest time into the game. We look for grabs, we calculate, we think things through, we consider alternatives. What do these warriors do? Expand/build for 1 week, buy some bombas and GoGoGo.

oh, and when i say their kind of play, I dont mean inf hoarding. I mean warring. It is so easy to make a state war. Just declare and kill some of his nation mates. But how could I make his state net? There is no way.

Oh, and in all honesty sorry for calling 646 a cheater. As it turns out it was just a bug I had no right to do so. In the heat of an attack, who knows what was he thinking about a gift of 40m bombers (perhaps he thought its some kind of bonus ).

best of luck to euro
    and max and rass and whoever was saying that getting 50m bombers is plausible then, F U
    Last edited by blaa; 03-10-2012 at 02:40.

Warstats:

263 BR = 526 turns
    11 SA = 55 turns

#57 (lvl 12 bombers)

263 BR = 526 turns
    11 SA = 55 turns

204 BR = 408 turns
    16 SA = 80 turns

total nw killed: $34.759.524

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    and max and rass and whoever was saying that getting 50m bombers is plausible then, F U
    It is. so FU
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

it seems there is some confusion with regards to the SA retal bit...so here goes for a clarification

The policy is WAR only.
    outside of war, SA as you please.
    but if people are hitting into us while we are at war we will not take this litely.
    This policy makes perfect sence as a hit on us for 1k land by someone we are not warring will cut the number of turns needed to kill one of us for the war nation.
    Otherwise people could simply solicit non warparties to hit us with SA's to cut down the number of BR the warring nation need to do.
    The policy is simply intended to prevent outside interference

It is common practise in quite a few other online games...

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals