Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EURO declares on ICN

either way we will declare peace tomorrow, as far as i can tell neither nation has much more to gain. There is not much more Nw left for us to gain as the top ICN are turtled up, and ICN looses connaction for netting with every turn they spend on us and every bit of cash stocked they invest in offense and defence.

ICN might view it differently though. we will see tomorrow

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Don`t chicken out now just cuz their top states are 'big'...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    It is so easy to make a state war. Just declare and kill some of his nation mates. But how could I make his state net? There is no way.
    Can't speak for everyone but you can make me net by not running an infantry hoarding defenseless state... I'm serious. If there were no states with 0, agm, 0 ships, or 150million infantry and 200k ships etc etc etc,

I wouldn't feel compelled to attack them. So you could force me to net, by taking away the fun of teaching someone a lesson for being defenseless.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

ICN got two in the CS. FYI
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Can't speak for everyone but you can make me net by not running an infantry hoarding defenseless state... I'm serious. If there were no states with 0, agm, 0 ships, or 150million infantry and 200k ships etc etc etc,

I wouldn't feel compelled to attack them. So you could force me to net, by taking away the fun of teaching someone a lesson for being defenseless.
    How about you stop coming up with ridiculous excuses for your inability to net. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    How about you stop coming up with ridiculous excuses for your inability to net. Cheers.
    How about you stop coming up with ridiculous excuses for your inability to run a state that can get raped by 1 bomber?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Well no surprise to see you spouting off on one of my posts.
    Funny, i thought this was a ICN/EURO thread...silly me..I forgot it always has to be about you LD.
    Contrary to what you may think tho, my world does not revolve around you so I care little of what you may have to say.

My post was in regards to the very first one here.
    EURO declares on ICN
    Formal declaration to be posted here later on...
    I will eagerly await it.
    You know I find this post of yours amusing. You bash me for posting in here or spouting off on your post but yet if I recall correctly your flap was going just fine in our skiff with LOR 2 sets ago that had nothing to do with you. Drop your Ego at the door mate get some thick skin or your gonna be an angry old man.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    How about you stop coming up with ridiculous excuses for your inability to run a state that can get raped by 1 bomber?
    What? His state has more offense and defense than yours. Probably has had the whole set.
    Only sky is the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    You see, that's the difference between us. If I want, I can have a "balanced state" (which basically means I'm just going to war) and if I want, I can fight for top3 any round by netting. You, on the other hand, can only play "your style" by having a mediocre state with a somewhat retarded army, which at the end of the day is just boring.

I can hoard infantry too I choose not too for the simple fact I don't find it realistic that infantry can shoot down bombers and sink ships with their rifles. This is the reason I war defenseless states with nothing but infantry call it childish call is selfish I don't care what you call it you hoard infantry with no defense I'm going to war you or kill a few states until it gets changed which may take some time but I just bought 3 more months of premium so I'm not going anywhere just yet. You play to net and so did I at 1 point. I can net with a balanced state I have a top 5 finish with a balanced state so saying it cant be done is "retarded" you just got accustomed to it being an infantry hoarding fest till the end when you buy ships. I think we are making progress in our crusade for balanced states Ive seen more states this set with ships and agm more than I have before maybe its the threat of war I don't know, don't care either I pay to play this game as much as the next person and feel I can play how I chose and Im choosing to play the game that if you don't have def and choose not to have any then I choose to make you pay for it so you can feel the excitement of will he hit me next or will i be lucky?