Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GRIM?

Default GRIM?

watchu want?

To war.
    Your states had 0 AR defenses. As Grim said, if we can break with 1 unit, we will war you. It`s unforgivable to be THAT defenseless.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Impressive war DEAD!

Why didn't you declare on us or LoR? Atleast we would have been ready.

But hey, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Impressive war DEAD!

But hey, have fun.
    Because we don't have 0 AR defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Impressive war DEAD!

But hey, have fun.
    Because you`re at war with EURO?
    We had enough of your whining last set, besides, it would be an easy war. ICN is too weak at warring, so EURO will be more then enough for you.

But if you want to, we can declare too, but don`t whine like last set - your schoolgirl crying really made us look evil!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

A first strike and I'm not dead, this game has changed! First set back in ages and I get this lovely greeting, I never get warred when having a bad set.

Wars like this will not stop the inf hoarding. If you had mailed the leader to say that you would hit us unless we got some defence would be more effective imo. Sure it may not give you an easy first strike to stroke your e-peens with but who has ever enjoyed an easy war? I'm sure you'll reply with some vague comment about a forum post somewhere saying we were warned but that's weak.

I'm even on your side, I believe that inf hoarding needs to be worked out of the game you're just going about it the wrong way. I'm guessing the majority of new players don't read the forums and won't understand why they are dead or why they put all that effort in. Wars like this will also split the userbase down the middle half of which will agree you have the right attitudes the other half will accuse you of destroying the playerbase. But if you very openly warn the nation, they may get pissed at you trying to dictate and attack you first but then you've achieve your aim of balanced states. But if they don't listen to your warnings and you hit them a lot more of the player base would be on your side (probably).

This may have all been discussed before, if it has, please ignore this post

tl;dr We have FA for a reason.

People need to get over the - warring is evil - mentality.
    Netting and sulking at this point is bad for the game. 60 members netting set after set is boring! There has to be some action to spice things up!
    If we had 200, 300, 1000 players, then sure, we could make much interesting wars as everyone would be extremely careful, not to get hit at one point or another.

Right now, no matter whom we war, they always claim it was a cheap declaration, the opponent was not prepared, but it`s no really our fault the FS was that easy - as I said, you had 0 defenses and you were asking to be reminded about it! Next set you`ll get more defenses.

Honestly, it was either you or USA, as their top states are laughable. We made a randomizer and your name popped. You can blame a ****ty luck if that suits you, but 1m AR defenses would`ve saved you. 844m ain`t that much to invest for a weeks security!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I'm not sulking, I don't think warring is evil, I think one-sided (technically unprovoked) warring is evil.

Next set I won't have more defences, and neither will anyone else, unless they decide to war you/EURO back for this set. It has to be the leaders who instigate the change, once they start enforcing their own members to have defence then change will happen. Maybe your holy warring set after set will do that, but has it worked so far?

I know nothing I've written will change your mind, but maybe it'll make you think about possible different courses of actions. You may have already tried these but as I haven't been around recently I don't know, but for me the threat of war will create much better tension than the feeling of "oh we've been shafted by a FS... again"

We have a lot of sets/time to keep you reminding of the need to have some defenses
    CW, TWC/PX, E

But will you have the people left to war?

I know that is sulking behaviour but we both know some people will quit because of it. I'm sure you've thought it through and after this we'll just be covering old ground, so I'll try to keep my posts as on topic to the war as possible.

Will somebody please buy lots of food for me/put some bombers on the pm for me