Thread: GRIM?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm not sulking, I don't think warring is evil, I think one-sided (technically unprovoked) warring is evil.

Next set I won't have more defences, and neither will anyone else, unless they decide to war you/EURO back for this set. It has to be the leaders who instigate the change, once they start enforcing their own members to have defence then change will happen. Maybe your holy warring set after set will do that, but has it worked so far?

I know nothing I've written will change your mind, but maybe it'll make you think about possible different courses of actions. You may have already tried these but as I haven't been around recently I don't know, but for me the threat of war will create much better tension than the feeling of "oh we've been shafted by a FS... again"

We have a lot of sets/time to keep you reminding of the need to have some defenses
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

But will you have the people left to war?

I know that is sulking behaviour but we both know some people will quit because of it. I'm sure you've thought it through and after this we'll just be covering old ground, so I'll try to keep my posts as on topic to the war as possible.

Will somebody please buy lots of food for me/put some bombers on the pm for me

well, some may quit, but it doesn`t say anything good about them. Some will stay because of the fun war brings
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

yep us stocking farmers got all the defence!

Max, next time make an indy nation and start selling ships/tanks/whatever you choose. Being in casher nation and using tanks instead of infantry isn't really helping anyone excep giving you an excuse that you're not using infantry. This set it has been really hard for cashers/farmers not to buy infantry when 99% of units on PM are infantry. I have been talking about this years ago, but ships are better for a jumping state at first week. FACT. Ships are around 6% stronger and the expenses don't really matter at first week (land is growing very fast), especially for a casher/farmer that buys units AFTER he has made his turns (no extra expenses and you get 6% stronger army). The problem is infantry has been used the most at first week and it has been like this for years. It's hard to change that but if you at least try to flood markets with stuff other than infantry then there's a chance. Also talking with different nation leaders at start of set about buying/producing units other than infantry is a must. If the infantry hoarding really bugs you then don't forget to do those things.

I like your posts Nosejam and agree with what you're saying. I wish UB the best of luck!
    Only sky is the limit.

@mr. P, i know you dont have alot but what you do have should have some balance.

@Margus, i think it point is to be able to defend from an attack type not necessarily a unit type. IE, aa, ga, ar, spyop.