Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GRIM?

We gave plenty of warning. This set. Last set. The set before that. And so on. We said - if you will have no defenses or so little that we can kill you without losing readiness - we will attack you. How much more warning can we give? Make a global announcement? What is that, some 3rd grade warring??? WTF?

And I`m not trying to justify our reasons, I`m giving you something to talk about. I don`t care what you think about our reason. We had our OWN reason and you are free to discuss them, ponder on them, but in the end, know this - all this talking I`m doing in this thread is for the sake of the 'FA game'. I really couldn`t care less what you think about us warring. We set our goal at the start of the set, we explained it very well, I`m not gonna dwell on it. I`m not here to teach you how to play, you should be learning that from your nation. If your nation is not strong enough to protect their states that are left defenseless - blame your nation or yourself!

Kudos!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I was gonna stay away from this thread because talking to some people in here is like talking to a rock garden.
    I will say this again if I can waylay your state or maim you losing no readiness or 1 to 2 % readiness I am and my nation mates are going to kill or maim you. If I can attack you 10 or 20 times without refueling or or continue to attack you because i'm not losing readiness guess your dead or maimed beyond fun to play. If i have to refuel once every 4 attacks because im losing 5 or more% readiness its not worth it to me. Breaking someone with 1 bomber or ship or 1 spy = your bad and not my problem. I have stated before I have done destructive spy ops outside of war. If I find a person that doesnt have spies ill use about 5 turns letting them know they needs spies, if in 24 hours they dont have spies yet ill use 50 to 100 on them letting them know that they have a problem and i will exploit it. You could look at it 2 ways me being an *** or am I just teaching people how to play the game better with some tough love? Really how much does it cost for 5k spies i fail 1 and i get tagged for terrorist actions no spies on your end = no chance of failure on mine. Does the cost of 5k spies = the amount of money I just blew up sitting out or food I destroyed or even the infantry I just killed off? Got me but its not something I'm gonna test by not having any of said unit.
    Let me reiterate 1 thing. I WILL NOT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE YOUR STATE A SHANTY TOWN. If you leave yourself undefended its like leaving your door unlocked and open for a burglar to come in and rob you blind.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Chill guys. I told you that I understand your reasons didn't I. I just told you that if you're gonna pick a target that you know you're gonna own badly giving them no chance then maybe you should warn them so it wouldn't be so boring. In this game I like netting the most but it's no fun if competition is bad. Same for warring. LoR highest state had 200k lvl 1 agm-s which was his all BR defense (I don't blame him, I had like 185m inf too. we had a good netting race and to me it was worth dying for. We knew the risks) yet you didn't choose LoR. Seems to me that you only war nations that you know you're gonna own. (I'm talking about this set. I havent played in a long time and honestly I don't even care much what you did before). My last post was about the problem of people leaving the game and also how you guys could gain some respect with warring. No respect gained in killing defenseless states. Just sayin'.

Continue doing what you're doing if you're really having fun.
    Only sky is the limit.

Respect? When has any of this been about respect?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Respect? When has any of this been about respect?
    I regret posting on forums. Next time I'll just shut up and play the game. It's like argueing with my gf with you Max. When she has nothing to say in an argue she just picks a random sentence and start argueing/disagree about that and when I get tired I just agree with whatever she is saying. Yes Max, you're right, it was never about respect. I'll try my best not to respond here because it'll probably be an endless argue.
    Only sky is the limit.

Again you dont get it either they had no def thats the point. Im not warring cause I enjoy it. I warred them because they had no def. They had ****load of infantry and some ships if you can afford ships you can afford a few AGM.

I will declare peace on UB obviously they aren't fighting back since they haven't declared war back.

aw dont throw in the towel already

call it whatever you like!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

we ain't done yet!