Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mighty GRIM

Default Mighty GRIM

I'm honored that it is taking 3 so called mighty warring nations to take GRIM down. Then again maybe you all aren't as good as you think you are. Stick to netting ladies it's much safer for you!

I'm confused.. The other day you were complaining that there were so many nations hitting you, now your honored?

Can't speak for the other nations, but USA really isn't planning any big strikes. Kinda laid back some and planned on helping some and taking one here and there. You honestly think that between LoR and USA that if we really pushed forward we wouldn't have wiped you totally out yet? Come on.. I know we are old and slower, but we have enough members to make that happen. We are in it for the fun and that is all. We (USA) didn't want to jump in and slaughter as the fun would be over in no time. Hell most of us didn't even have many turns when our leader declared...

Last night 4 of us got on and took 2 and tonight a few more got on and took another 2.. Nothing huge but it's fun.. Just cause we are trying to drag it out longer does not constitute us being ladies.. In fact, I think that would make us perfect gentlemen

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

however, I will congratulate both GRIM and Euro for their fighting skill and valor.. Neither side has much to work with but dang if you guys are not fighting like you have large armies. Well planned attacks and coordination.. Nice job.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    I'm honored that it is taking 3 so called mighty warring nations to take GRIM down. Then again maybe you all aren't as good as you think you are. Stick to netting ladies it's much safer for you!
    That's the spirit, you fellow old fart you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Just to make certain.. you're not including UB when you mention these "3 so called mighty warring nations" correct? Assuming it's WLF, cuz UB was netting peacefully, as you seem to suggest we should do.. Just sayin.
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

The restarts strike back!!!

BR DevilDog3(#723)[DEAD] Phillips(#725)[USA] 27 Land / 26 Buildings 13:29:09-2012/03/15
    BR Broccoli(#720)[DEAD] New Westchester(#731)[UB] 16 Land / 16 Buildings 13:22:15-2012/03/15
    BR Broccoli(#720)[DEAD] bobsh(#339)[UB] 20 Land / 15 Buildings 14:16:02-2012/03/15
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Surprised it took so little effort to keep you guys from playing.

57 GRIM[DEAD] $29.336 $14.668 $64.105.066 $4.931.159 13 1.288 644 2

2 restarts? So you will be back next set, to terrorize everybody else, and when we kill everybody again, you will quit?

eh... 1 against 4...is there really ANY chance we can kill any top states? get real dude. I remember ICN last set war effort.
    Don`t speak of pathetic, it was abominable! 1vs1 and you still cried like a *****!

We took it, realized we have no chance and went on with our lives. This set we`re done for. Dieing for no reason has no point IMO. I know Grim will struggle, but that`s him being stubborn.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

We didn't cry. We questioned your reasons for war. Don't really care about your reasons anymore. You can attack all you want. Rest of the n-w is stronger now. We united against you and ****, it was good to see that!

It's wierd to see that one of old 'unwritten rules' (not really a rule, more like a courtesy) has changed... back in the old days we didn't take old sets grdudges over to the next set. No worries.

Oh, and just noticed your other thread.
    You wanted to play the rest of the set in peace? We want the same thing! But when you obstruct us it is okay? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    back in the old days we didn't take old sets grdudges over to the next set.
    you must be referring to the beginning of time...