Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars -VS- DEAD

I just hope you cowards dont think your teaching us a lesson....
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    If everyone would look the other way from my secret tactic of wasting turns on failed SA's I would very much appreciate it.
    Its like a car accident you just cant look away :-)

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

The more rubberneckers, the better. That being said, there's likely a lot of new members who are happy to see the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Hey, I'm glad the whole game stopped playing accountant wars blinked twice and realized there are other units in the game. I'd slow my role though with the condensending tone if I was you cause after all... its is the whole game attacking big bad dead not just big bad kanman and big bad LOR. Lets just be clear about that.
    Well I wasn't trying to be condescending, just trying to fill the forums with something other than personal insults.

This is just how the game works. Dead makes a policy that is unreasonable in some nations's eyes and those nations push back. I think you knew that was gonna happen, so there's no lesson to be taught there.

Dead is a good war nation and is super active, there's no question about that. Doesn't mean we're all gonna follow your stupid policy though.

stupid in your eyes, super frickin awesome in ours!

I see I'm Dead sorry couldn't stone wall been at the hospital all morning. That's a different story. You say our way isn't the way you wanna play but guess what ou
    Might kill us all and we still win how many if you have war states and not hoarding infantry thanks for not playin my way have a nice day
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Yes I will be pissing in more Cheerios and ****ting in more oatmeal
    Next set too. Have a nice day see you
    Next set
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Well I wasn't trying to be condescending, just trying to fill the forums with something other than personal insults.

This is just how the game works. Dead makes a policy that is unreasonable in some nations's eyes and those nations push back. I think you knew that was gonna happen, so there's no lesson to be taught there.

Dead is a good war nation and is super active, there's no question about that. Doesn't mean we're all gonna follow your stupid policy though.
    Indeed I fully expected retaliation for our policies and mouth running on the forums. I was expecting a nation to pre-emptively attack us before we could attack anyone. Was quite surprised that didnt happen.

Its not like I expected to win the set warring or anything so I'm not upset about impending death, but I have to admit I do find it a little cowardly and distasteful that none had the balls to face us themselves. Obviously I can not attest to what measure or degree of coordination and planning went into this, or how much of it was actually just bandwagoners feeling like bigshots putting thier chests out after others are already trading blows... makes me think substantially less of some people. Not that it would matter to them to know it.

Although I guess there is something to be said about everyone banding together against us. If nothing else it lets me know where everyone stands.

In the end since everyone is warring and not hoarding infantry I still kinda feel like a winner.

:::: " yes alex I'll take nations that are playing the way I want them to for $400 "::::

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

If it clears anything up, I didn't know wlf was gonna hit dead until they declared and i knew about usa a few hours before.
    Last edited by kanman; 03-12-2012 at 17:49.

LOL yea ok Kanny Do you really expect them to believe that we truly didnt have any idea of each others plans... Either way FUnny how this worked out Good luck to all....

PS Rass your a joke