Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kudos to [DEAD] and [EURO]

Default Kudos to [DEAD] and [EURO]

guys, I haven't seen this kind of punitive action since that one set where we all ganged up on [LoR]

If nothing else, this has been a memorable set so far.

Thank you!
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

It might shock some but this set has been fun for us as well. Sure we may end up on the short end of the stick but look at what it took to get us there. If anything this has given us new thoughts on how to improve things to ensure our fun doesn't end with this set.

pcgluva Guest

I thought the same thing this morning, this used to happen to lor all the time

with a bit of luck we can set a couple of records this set....

most restarts
    most nw killed
    lowest total nw gained

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

good show, good efforts

The gangbang is neither new nor surprising, the only error being made is that the assumption is being made that after such a beating as we have comeing we will simply lay down and play dead.

The current pogrom by LoR, USA, UB, WLF and what not will only cement our determination, forge bonds and drive our recruitment, it means the end of netting as a viable strat is upon us. You can gang up on non compliers set after set for as long as you want, in the end it will just create scores of lone wolves waiting till the last day of each set to suicide on the top players ruining 30 days of hard work in 10 min....

so drive on your march, show the true nature of the glorious USA, the dirty ways of LoR and a like...in the end the netters will quit

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

I wont speak for the other nations, however, USA's policy is very clear. You clearly made a threat if anyone SA'd EURO during wartime, those states would be hunted down. I will not allow my members led to the slaughter without a fight. In order to prevent that threat, I decided, along with counsel, that we should strike first. The fact that other nations are involved is merely a reflection on your retal policy. You made this situation what it is. I tried to tell you in these forums that I would not allow a USA member to be slaughtered becasue they chose to SA one of your states. If you continue your present course of threats to suicide, lone wolf etc BS, spout off all you wish understand we will not cower in the face of terrorist, we will not flinch at your threats, veiled or not. We were a peaceful farming nation. You awoke the machine that is the USA. We would have gladly sat back and watched the fun. The dead states from your nation are on your hands, not ours.

and you do understand this is a game? I am sure no one is going to throw themselves off a building because someone suicided their state and ruined their high ranking right? i personally think this game has lacked excitement for some time and glad to see some action. Even these little convo's between you, Scav and I. If I met you in RL, i would say hey, buy u a drink and have a great evening. Happy warring, happy hunting and have a great evening.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Ranger...i've known USA would hit for a number of days, i could have talked with DEAD and hit USA preemtivly, but didn't, why? because i actually like some folks in USA, and we were still busy with ICN. Perhaps that was a mistake. But even now, looking at "the mighty USA" i can do little but laugh. I have seen the soms on some of your most experienced players, which were 1 bomber BR breaks, even now a day into the war i've seen atleast 3 of them, including your VP. Your war preparation is appaling for a nation that has been stocking turns for days. With sixteen members at full turns DEAD and EURO ought to have been long dead without the help of WLF / UB / LoR.

Don't get me wrong, i'm thoroughly enjoying myself. Our war has allready been won....this set is over just 11 days after it started ;-) Every turn you sink into us is a turn less netted, every turn not spent on us is another nail in your coffin. We can restart and hit within a few hours, and the later we restart the easyer it will become as the autogenerated land will reinforce our march upwards...

you say USA doesn't yield to terrorists, but it does, it does every day...whether your building more agms and ships to protect your inf, or bombers to hit us, every action you use to counter us makes you yield a bit in our way, as it takes you of your normal course. The power of terrorists is not in the damage they cause, but in the changes they enforce upon societies. It is a war you cannot win, just like the real USA will never win their War on Terror, but on the route will sacrifice every single one of their values and liberties

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Whether we're dead or not, mission accomplished- the scorelist has tons of RED, which is always a sign of a good set. We'll just have to recruit more new members to make the 600 pound gorilla in the room become an elephant.