Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kudos to [DEAD] and [EURO]

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    I wont speak for the other nations, however, USA's policy is very clear. You clearly made a threat if anyone SA'd EURO during wartime, those states would be hunted down. I will not allow my members led to the slaughter without a fight. In order to prevent that threat, I decided, along with counsel, that we should strike first.
    Lmao. Then why didnt you strike first? You came last, You were the last lil pup to the feeding bowl. Its easy to talk big like you weren't gonna stand for nothing but it looks to me to be more like your just yelling "YEAH TAKE THAT" after the cats that have a pair were already throwing fists.

The fact that other nations are involved is merely a reflection on your retal policy. You made this situation what it is. I tried to tell you in these forums that I would not allow a USA member to be slaughtered becasue they chose to SA one of your states.
    Where was your set of danglers and upstanding chivalry and protection of your members before other nations declared. C'mon man save the high road speech. YOu wanted to war once you saw it was SAFE to war. , weak. Atleast EURO and DEAD had enough hair on their chest to just call it out and do the **** thing. Even shady ignorant DEAD called off the dogs on a nation that couldn't even be bothered to declare back on us.

If you continue your present course of threats to suicide, lone wolf etc BS, spout off all you wish understand we will not cower in the face of terrorist, we will not flinch at your threats, veiled or not. We were a peaceful farming nation. You awoke the machine that is the USA. We would have gladly sat back and watched the fun. The dead states from your nation are on your hands, not ours.
    You don't need to cower or flinch you need only accept the fact that being a coward who jumps in late to kick a corpse makes you look like a chump, and that there will be retaliation for it. Whether it be on a national or single state level. Your willingness to accept it or flinch is irrelevant. USA was not bothered with at all. Noone woke the machine except the operator, who saw and opportunity to war with no risk involved. Congrats that kind of bravery is rare to come across.

and you do understand this is a game? I am sure no one is going to throw themselves off a building because someone suicided their state and ruined their high ranking right? i personally think this game has lacked excitement for some time and glad to see some action. Even these little convo's between you, Scav and I. If I met you in RL, i would say hey, buy u a drink and have a great evening. Happy warring, happy hunting and have a great evening.
    It is a game. Your missing the point i feel. Who do you think will get sick of it first. Netters being forced to war, or warrers..... warring? If you think the game was lacking excitment than you shoudl have done something exciting. Go against the flow, no, of course you just fall into the fold. You want some real excitment come to DEAD or EURO were we go against the flow, and there is actually risk and excitment. Like I said before, how exciting can it be kick a corpse. .

But yeah man, I ain't angry. I just call em how I see em. I'm not kicking the cat or slapping babies. I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

I'm adding that last part to my sig. lmao
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

frickin sweet! I'm a terrorist! I would like to thank all my nation friends for helping make this dream of mine come true. To our friends in EURO, thank you! I guess DEAD and EURO will forever be known as the axis of evil! I would like to thank my father for raising me to become the sick twisted ****er that I am today. To LD and devildog for being my mucho bueno amigos from PA. A big thank you to Jesus for always having my back. And lastly my sponsers... Home Depot, Big Red Gum, and Yuengling Lager. Thank you all so much! I will forever cherish this momment in time when I became forever none as a terrorist state!!! Now can I please get highlighted in Pink because somebody is gonna get Kamikazeed! Long Live the Nation of DEAD Now sadly I will jump off this building to my death

LOL nice post Bigstink

Quote Originally Posted by bigstink View Post
    frickin sweet! I'm a terrorist! I would like to thank all my nation friends for helping make this dream of mine come true. To our friends in EURO, thank you! I guess DEAD and EURO will forever be known as the axis of evil! I would like to thank my father for raising me to become the sick twisted ****er that I am today. To LD and devildog for being my mucho bueno amigos from PA. A big thank you to Jesus for always having my back. And lastly my sponsers... Home Depot, Big Red Gum, and Yuengling Lager. Thank you all so much! I will forever cherish this momment in time when I became forever none as a terrorist state!!! Now can I please get highlighted in Pink because somebody is gonna get Kamikazeed! Long Live the Nation of DEAD Now sadly I will jump off this building to my death

lmao... Dude that was really funny.. Only one thing wrong with it.. Where was my thanks?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Uhh bigstink don't get ahead of yourself... You guys have a lot of work to due before you infringe on LoR's title of the "axis of evil" you guys got GB'ed one set. LoR has been ganged up on like this atleast a dozen times. And a few of the LoR vs NW/WoW we won. Wait till you have people comming on the forums crying and saying your nation is ruining the game.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Lmao. Then why didnt you strike first? You came last, You were the last lil pup to the feeding bowl. Its easy to talk big like you weren't gonna stand for nothing but it looks to me to be more like your just yelling "YEAH TAKE THAT" after the cats that have a pair were already throwing fists.

Where was your set of danglers and upstanding chivalry and protection of your members before other nations declared. C'mon man save the high road speech. YOu wanted to war once you saw it was SAFE to war. , weak. Atleast EURO and DEAD had enough hair on their chest to just call it out and do the **** thing. Even shady ignorant DEAD called off the dogs on a nation that couldn't even be bothered to declare back on us.

You don't need to cower or flinch you need only accept the fact that being a coward who jumps in late to kick a corpse makes you look like a chump, and that there will be retaliation for it. Whether it be on a national or single state level. Your willingness to accept it or flinch is irrelevant. USA was not bothered with at all. Noone woke the machine except the operator, who saw and opportunity to war with no risk involved. Congrats that kind of bravery is rare to come across.

It is a game. Your missing the point i feel. Who do you think will get sick of it first. Netters being forced to war, or warrers..... warring? If you think the game was lacking excitment than you shoudl have done something exciting. Go against the flow, no, of course you just fall into the fold. You want some real excitment come to DEAD or EURO were we go against the flow, and there is actually risk and excitment. Like I said before, how exciting can it be kick a corpse. .

But yeah man, I ain't angry. I just call em how I see em. I'm not kicking the cat or slapping babies. I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out.
    I can answer your entire tirade simply. we simply a farmer nation. No NA, nothing even really upgraded. It took a few days to even get battle ready. the other nations were already turned up, leveled up and geared. we werent looking for a fight and had we to turn our plows into spears, tanks and such and that takes time. and yes, the first round of beers is on me
    There is no greater sin than apathy

I can answer your entire tirade simply. we simply a farmer nation. No NA, nothing even really upgraded. It took a few days to even get battle ready. the other nations were already turned up, leveled up and geared. we werent looking for a fight and had we to turn our plows into spears, tanks and such and that takes time. and yes, the first round of beers is on me
    Wow that a lame *** excuse ranger. But whatever you say!
    As my sig says I'm not done pissing Cheerios or pooping in oatmeal I'll be back next set to dish out some more bowls and plates of the good stuff for you netting folk.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

well i can see the treat got a bit out of turn... but i would also like to say thanks to EURO and DEAD for bringing war back. Good on you. more fun when you dont know what is going to happen
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night