Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: EURO vs USA / LoR daily update

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Really? Good faith LMAO your 4th in after everyone is allready dead basically and LOR padding there stats now with my 100 oop restart funny **** from LOR and USA.
    whatever u say. you are right. anyways, peace is declared, havent seen your peace dec yet tho
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Let me find out who is conducting Human slaughter on my 250K NW restart with less than 10000 inf and I promise you, you and everyone else in your nation will have a headache for sets to come. I will act alone and will in no part be a part of a nation but I promise there will be hell to pay. I have been waiting on a reason to go rogue anyway.
    Last edited by Dogma; 03-21-2012 at 16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    whatever u say. you are right. anyways, peace is declared, havent seen your peace dec yet tho
    Truth hurts doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Let me find out who is conducting Human slaughter on my 250K NW restart with less than 10000 inf and I promise you, you and everyone else in your nation will have a headache for sets to come. I will act alone and will in no part be a part of a nation but I promise there will be hell to pay. I have been waiting on a reason to go rogue anyway.
    I am not all that concerned about you going rogue for sets to come on GRIM if it is one of us. I'm assuming this is just you going off again much like you do about undercutting the market.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

if it's comforting to know, i was on the receiving end of 3M population loss as well dogma...but then it only cost me 1 turn to recover my pop

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

I can assure you that it is not I... my target for the last day is a hell of alot bigger then your restart

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Truth hurts doesn't it?

I am not all that concerned about you going rogue for sets to come on GRIM if it is one of us. I'm assuming this is just you going off again much like you do about undercutting the market.
    Well you know what they say about assuming, and you did completely make an *** of yourself. You'll see.

So let me get this right, re-starts don't get re-killed? If this is true then I want my money back since I'm on like 4th or 5th re-start. Or is this something that only appllies to almighty Dogma?

Well you know what they say about assuming, and you did completely make an *** of yourself. You'll see.
    You seem to think I give a poop about dying guess what I don't. It wasn't me that killed your pop for I am still under protection and like you let me assure you you going rogue I will go rogue and not be affiliated with an nation and will suicide USA for as long as you are rogue period. That is not a threat that is a promise you wanna bark bark I'm not just gonna bark though I'm gonna bite. You assumed its someone in GRIM killing
    Your pop but don't know for sure so who is the one doing the assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    So let me get this right, re-starts don't get re-killed? If this is true then I want my money back since I'm on like 4th or 5th re-start. Or is this something that only appllies to almighty Dogma?
    Someone didn't get that memo!
    BR I Killed Dogma(#768)[DEAD] Everlasting Gobstopp(#727)[USA] 2 Land / 2 Buildings 15:34:18-2012/03/22