Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A giggle for you...

[QUOTE=L P;179258]Forums

3. - You will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available any Content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights or copyrights of any other member.

guess that about nails it

Clean "Painter God" Joke

Little Bobby was spending the weekend with his grandmother after a particularly trying week in kindergarten. His grandmother decided to take him to the park on Saturday morning. It had been snowing all night and everything was beautiful. His grandmother remarked..."doesn't it look like an artist painted this scenery? Did you know God painted this just for you?" Bobby said, "Yes, God did it and he did it left handed." This confused his grandmother a bit, and she asked him "What makes you say God did this with his left hand?" "Well," said Bobby, "we learned at Sunday School last week that Jesus sits on God's right hand!"

Just not the same....

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    wow such long toes.....

then again LP's signature is an infringement on both point 2 and 3.... (advertising / copyright)

c'mon people we are all adults...it's jokes...thought freedom of speech still held some weight

and if you are gonna be slapping people with the TOS, make sure you apply it to yourself first...
    Roger that about the signature. I deleted the link to that graphic.

There is no need for any of this controversy. Rather than everyone complaining about me in this thread they should simply report me and if I'm wrong I will be fired.

The TOS was set up this way for a reason. I'm not going to explain my actions, they are what they are and everything I do has a reason behind it. I'm not trying to be overly sensitive but I still have a job to do.

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Roger that about the signature. I deleted the link to that graphic.

There is no need for any of this controversy. Rather than everyone complaining about me in this thread they should simply report me and if I'm wrong I will be fired.

The TOS was set up this way for a reason. I'm not going to explain my actions, they are what they are and everything I do has a reason behind it. I'm not trying to be overly sensitive but I still have a job to do.
    Like I said its all good bro. Its goingto take a hell of alot more then some editing to ge me going