Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Baboo's impending death....

we wouldnt even be having this conversation or many of the other recent conversations if people would just step up a little bit and have a little defense.

how can you defend having no defense?

You know these people exist in the game who will just ruin things for you. Since you are aware it pretty much makes you liable for what happens to you if you dont do something about it.

you can poke as many holes in the back and forth banter as you want, but at the same time you can only blame yourself for the outcome and you wont find many other members supporting your argument about how its ok to have no defense against harmful attacks regardless of the units needed on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    we wouldnt even be having this conversation or many of the other recent conversations if people would just step up a little bit and have a little defense.

how can you defend having no defense?

You know these people exist in the game who will just ruin things for you. Since you are aware it pretty much makes you liable for what happens to you if you dont do something about it.

you can poke as many holes in the back and forth banter as you want, but at the same time you can only blame yourself for the outcome and you wont find many other members supporting your argument about how its ok to have no defense against harmful attacks regardless of the units needed on hand.
    1. It is downright retarded to be TOLD who killed you with the use of a COVERT operation. By that regard it should tell you who every spy op is from failed or success. This is another one of those things that make me want to punch babies, scream DUH! and choke out MR. P. It just doesnt make any sense.

2. Maggio is absolutely right.

Remind me again how good of a start strat being defenseless is nowadays.........? And please look up the definition of defenseless, because there is a huge difference between stockpiling a unit to break (ie the patented suicide method) and killing someone with an attack because they have 0 defense.

I didnt read every post but, KUDOS to the new guy for sticking it too a Sim-Accountant player.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand