Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Curiosity

Default Curiosity

I'm looking at PM and all the bombers ships and AGM are gone as well as food. Now I have to ask is this because 2 other nations are gonna duke it out or will this be another pig pile on THIK (GRIM & EURO)?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Probably another gangbang coming our way... I'll bring the lube (I prefer spit, its all natural) I challenge any nation one on one, straight up, to take us on in war. But alas it won't happen, the outcome is all to obvious. All the real players are gone (for the most part, Glad to see Anton back) and only sissy accountants remain. ***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded! 40 some on 14... Ha Just another walk in the park. LOR calls them selves the axis of evil maybe 5 years ago. You all are looking at the real axis of evil and we're gonna be here set after set after set to mess up all the accounting wars.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstink View Post
    Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!
    Im stealing this for my profile Pedrow.

Probably another gangbang coming our way... I'll bring the lube (I prefer spit, its all natural) I challenge any nation one on one, straight up, to take us on in war. But alas it won't happen, the outcome is all to obvious. All the real players are gone (for the most part, Glad to see Anton back) and only sissy accountants remain. ***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded! 40 some on 14... Ha Just another walk in the park. LOR calls them selves the axis of evil maybe 5 years ago. You all are looking at the real axis of evil and we're gonna be here set after set after set to mess up all the accounting wars.
    Implying DEAD wasn't killed by LoR singlehandedly last set. Delusional much?

edit: or GRIM or whatever the **** your retarded nation's name was last set..
    Last edited by heyneken; 04-07-2012 at 09:35.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Implying DEAD wasn't killed by LoR singlehandedly last set. Delusional much?

edit: or GRIM or whatever the **** your retarded nation's name was last set..
    No we had other nations attack us maybe your a bit delusional or lacking in knowledge Xavior just went ape**** on killing restarts. Why don't you and your goons from ICN stay out of this unless your planning on jumping in the pig pile too.

A vital fact to remember is that no successfull war effort is complete without high levels of medical tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Medical Treatment Decreases losses in battle 1.915.273 76.09% 75%

been having to buy some NA sorry Anton

LOR calls them selves the axis of evil maybe 5 years ago.
    Pedrow señor, está usted insinuando que LOR está desactualizado?...

You randomly attack a nation each round, of course it's going to take more than one nation to take you down. Getting in the first strike is a huge deal. Lor isn't as strong this round, but last round if we got fs, we could have taken grim down 1 on 1. We had just as many active warriors and bigger states.

And there is more to the game than just what happens ingame. There is a political aspect. If every round you end up with every member dead, I wouldn't call that a win either.

yea you know I tried the political aspect of the game when we first started playing this we had allies and such and never got any help from anyone when we were warred 5 out of 7 sets if I remember correctly. Now we come back and start warring and low and behold the community who wouldn't help us when being warred on is now banding against us. stick your political wants in your blowhole I know for a fact we will be gang banged again this set and next set and the set after and the set after that and its not random who we war there is a reason for it.

What makes me laugh is the fact nobody actually declared yet since we don't have the turns to do much after we did our first strike on you.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 04-07-2012 at 12:52.