Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curiosity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Implying DEAD wasn't killed by LoR singlehandedly last set. Delusional much?

edit: or GRIM or whatever the **** your retarded nation's name was last set..
    yes, yes, USA, UB and WLF were there for the show...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by bigstink View Post
    LOR calls them selves the axis of evil maybe 5 years ago.
    Pedrow señor, está usted insinuando que LOR está desactualizado?...

You randomly attack a nation each round, of course it's going to take more than one nation to take you down. Getting in the first strike is a huge deal. Lor isn't as strong this round, but last round if we got fs, we could have taken grim down 1 on 1. We had just as many active warriors and bigger states.

And there is more to the game than just what happens ingame. There is a political aspect. If every round you end up with every member dead, I wouldn't call that a win either.

yea you know I tried the political aspect of the game when we first started playing this we had allies and such and never got any help from anyone when we were warred 5 out of 7 sets if I remember correctly. Now we come back and start warring and low and behold the community who wouldn't help us when being warred on is now banding against us. stick your political wants in your blowhole I know for a fact we will be gang banged again this set and next set and the set after and the set after that and its not random who we war there is a reason for it.

What makes me laugh is the fact nobody actually declared yet since we don't have the turns to do much after we did our first strike on you.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 04-07-2012 at 12:52.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I love how warring has died in NW. Whenever we declare war it`s called - declaring on a random nation. So declaring war is now a bad thing in NW? So maybe the community should take a vote and just ban warring. This has been brought up a gazillion times - why don`t we just make NW a netting contest and be done with it! I don`t understand the fuss about it!

People want to play their way, they come back for the reunion set to do some warring, but the 1st time they try the entire game declares on them and wipes them out. O, fun! I guess those people will definitely come back for another set! Because warring is a thing, it`s great! Right!!!

Seriously all the 'declaring' on random nation **** is ridiculous, we declared on A nation, there`s nothing random about them, they are nations! If you have anything against warring, let Mr P remove it be done with it. let`s return to the stagnant netting, lose another 50 members until we`re left with 10-20 netters who do the same **** every set until they get bored too. Com`on, ain`t this what we`re fighting against? So DEAD/EURO now take a stand against netters who have grown fat and content with just doing the same boring **** set after set, making this game AND forums more active and for that you just gandbang on us and force us out of the game?!

Cheers, let NW die, just because you`re sulking little girls who can`t take a fight! let`s all net and see this game lose it`s last players! It`s all great! Perfect! I bet Mr P will be happy having 3 nations with 6 netters in each doing the same **** year after year! Look where it has brought us...

Kudos!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE