Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Implying DEAD wasn't killed by LoR singlehandedly last set. Delusional much?

edit: or GRIM or whatever the **** your retarded nation's name was last set..
    yes, yes, USA, UB and WLF were there for the show...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I love how warring has died in NW. Whenever we declare war it`s called - declaring on a random nation. So declaring war is now a bad thing in NW? So maybe the community should take a vote and just ban warring. This has been brought up a gazillion times - why don`t we just make NW a netting contest and be done with it! I don`t understand the fuss about it!

People want to play their way, they come back for the reunion set to do some warring, but the 1st time they try the entire game declares on them and wipes them out. O, fun! I guess those people will definitely come back for another set! Because warring is a thing, it`s great! Right!!!

Seriously all the 'declaring' on random nation **** is ridiculous, we declared on A nation, there`s nothing random about them, they are nations! If you have anything against warring, let Mr P remove it be done with it. let`s return to the stagnant netting, lose another 50 members until we`re left with 10-20 netters who do the same **** every set until they get bored too. Com`on, ain`t this what we`re fighting against? So DEAD/EURO now take a stand against netters who have grown fat and content with just doing the same boring **** set after set, making this game AND forums more active and for that you just gandbang on us and force us out of the game?!

Cheers, let NW die, just because you`re sulking little girls who can`t take a fight! let`s all net and see this game lose it`s last players! It`s all great! Perfect! I bet Mr P will be happy having 3 nations with 6 netters in each doing the same **** year after year! Look where it has brought us...

Kudos!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I love how warring has died in NW. Whenever we declare war it`s called - declaring on a random nation. So declaring war is now a bad thing in NW? So maybe the community should take a vote and just ban warring. This has been brought up a gazillion times - why don`t we just make NW a netting contest and be done with it! I don`t understand the fuss about it!

People want to play their way, they come back for the reunion set to do some warring, but the 1st time they try the entire game declares on them and wipes them out. O, fun! I guess those people will definitely come back for another set! Because warring is a thing, it`s great! Right!!!

Seriously all the 'declaring' on random nation **** is ridiculous, we declared on A nation, there`s nothing random about them, they are nations! If you have anything against warring, let Mr P remove it be done with it. let`s return to the stagnant netting, lose another 50 members until we`re left with 10-20 netters who do the same **** every set until they get bored too. Com`on, ain`t this what we`re fighting against? So DEAD/EURO now take a stand against netters who have grown fat and content with just doing the same boring **** set after set, making this game AND forums more active and for that you just gandbang on us and force us out of the game?!

Cheers, let NW die, just because you`re sulking little girls who can`t take a fight! let`s all net and see this game lose it`s last players! It`s all great! Perfect! I bet Mr P will be happy having 3 nations with 6 netters in each doing the same **** year after year! Look where it has brought us...

Kudos!
    Two things.
    1) Warring is 5 times easier than netting
    2) I personally have nothing against warring for no apparent reason, but what pisses me off is when people come up with the most absurd reasons (infantry hoarding when a state is actually quite "balanced"). Just say it as it is and the community won't take you as monumental *******. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    No we had other nations attack us maybe your a bit delusional or lacking in knowledge Xavior just went ape**** on killing restarts. Why don't you and your goons from ICN stay out of this unless your planning on jumping in the pig pile too.
    Now we're the goons?
    Do you actually think this cr@p up?Or does it just come naturally to you?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Now we're the goons?
    They whine when they're losing. They whine when they're winning. Its just what they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    They whine when they're losing. They whine when they're winning. Its just what they do.
    It`s the NW way - whine or be whined about!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

seriously? Really? Are you kidding me? ok I feel better now.. Well actually I don't. I would like to add a couple of things.

1st, Last set USA declared on two nations. Yes if you broke them down it looked heavy numbers against light numbers, but if you looked closer you would have seen things were a little more fair than you keep proclaiming. In fact, for a nation who was suppose to be so gang banged seemed to have killed a lot of our members. Was there a chance you could win the war if there was more time? No, but you still did pretty well for being restarts.. Actually, impressive is the word that comes to mind.

You started last set rattling cages and sending out warnings. Nations didn't know if you were going to hit them or not so they struck while they could. You look at it as a GB, other look at it as sticking to their word. How could USA make a deal with LoR and then not follow through? If LoR attacked knowing we were attacking and then didn't USA would lose credibility. And let's not forget that there really isn't a lot of nations in the game, so when there is a chance to war some nations would like to get involved.

People didn't like your policy of hunting infantry horders. Nations don't like being told how to play. It's ok for you to hunt people down cause you don't like how they play, but then complain when you get GB'd? If your going to tell everyone your warring and then get warred yourself, where is the right to complain? I don't like GB's, but did you seriously not think it wasn't going to happen last set?

2nd, so far the only ones I see complaining this set is you guys.. You started this post complaining and I only see a couple in the mix that are not your own people. Your accusing of a GB that hasn't happened yet ..

But let me ask this question. You attack LoR and no other nations join, are we suppose to wait till your war is over and get attacked? Are we suppose to wait till that war is over before we hit you? Should we give you a few days after the war is over so you can rebuild turns and military? Should we bake a cake and send it over asking for peace? For crying out loud give me a break. You complain things are too boring so you come on and stir things up, then you complain when other nations get involved and start doing the things you complain that they don't do.. You're not giving any room here. If you're going to be a warring nation then expect to get warred. People are not going to sit around and wait to see if you'll attack them or not. Since the dawn of this game nations have helped other nations. It's why we call them allies.

One last point, it's against your rules to help out allies, but yet I'm certain you have either another nation or states stashed around the game to jump in when needed. So this is ok?

You can't criticize people for being boring, then criticize them when they get active.

And one last comment. Your FS was nice. Very well planned and executed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Now we're the goons?
    Take your pompous *** back into the hole you crawled out of!!
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

First of all, USA, UB and probably WLF declaring is not surprising, to be frank it was expected. As our FS goes, it was poorly planned and executed and mostly a dry practice run. As it is clear that any war nation will be ganged on each and every set as soon as they hit a "respected" nation (and all "respected netting nations are allied") we will need to adept and overcome. No worries we are not going anywhere.

Presidents comment regarding nations not likeing to be told how to play goes both ways. And it is clear the "stagnant" player base of 60 players that were still playing the game when i rejoined is determined to keep things they were, netting only (last set my final restart, created after the handing out of turns was stopped still ended up in 53'd place). When faceing 45 to 15 odds it is clear what the sollution must be...stop playing in a nation all together and start urban guerilla warfare. you want to punish us, fine but each and every hit will cost you 5 turns instead of 2.

I anxciously await the polls and suggestions to outlaw nationless states / bring down turn costs on war attacks outside of wars.....in the name of the majority of course ;-)

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    seriously? Really? Are you kidding me? ok I feel better now.. Well actually I don't. I would like to add a couple of things.

1st, Last set USA declared on two nations. Yes if you broke them down it looked heavy numbers against light numbers, but if you looked closer you would have seen things were a little more fair than you keep proclaiming. In fact, for a nation who was suppose to be so gang banged seemed to have killed a lot of our members. Was there a chance you could win the war if there was more time? No, but you still did pretty well for being restarts.. Actually, impressive is the word that comes to mind.
    Numbers were 51 against 14 for us how is that in anyway close

You started last set rattling cages and sending out warnings. Nations didn't know if you were going to hit them or not so they struck while they could. You look at it as a GB, other look at it as sticking to their word. How could USA make a deal with LoR and then not follow through? If LoR attacked knowing we were attacking and then didn't USA would lose credibility. And let's not forget that there really isn't a lot of nations in the game, so when there is a chance to war some nations would like to get involved.
    Right but are we the only game in town?

People didn't like your policy of hunting infantry horders. Nations don't like being told how to play. It's ok for you to hunt people down cause you don't like how they play, but then complain when you get GB'd? If your going to tell everyone your warring and then get warred yourself, where is the right to complain? I don't like GB's, but did you seriously not think it wasn't going to happen last set?
    I fully expected as much what i find amusing is the fact everyone says we are forcing someone to play a certain way but yet dont see that they are doing the same to us only difference is there arent as many of us.

2nd, so far the only ones I see complaining this set is you guys..
    You started this post complaining and I only see a couple in the mix that are not your own people. Your accusing of a GB that hasn't happened yet ..
    I'm looking at PM and all the bombers ships and AGM are gone as well as food. Now I have to ask is this because 2 other nations are gonna duke it out or will this be another pig pile on THIK (GRIM & EURO)?
    I fail to see how this is complaining looks to be a simple question to me..... Just saying.

But let me ask this question. You attack LoR and no other nations join, are we suppose to wait till your war is over and get attacked? Are we suppose to wait till that war is over before we hit you? Should we give you a few days after the war is over so you can rebuild turns and military? Should we bake a cake and send it over asking for peace? For crying out loud give me a break. You complain things are too boring so you come on and stir things up, then you complain when other nations get involved and start doing the things you complain that they don't do.. You're not giving any room here. If you're going to be a warring nation then expect to get warred. People are not going to sit around and wait to see if you'll attack them or not. Since the dawn of this game nations have helped other nations. It's why we call them allies.

One last point, it's against your rules to help out allies, but yet I'm certain you have either another nation or states stashed around the game to jump in when needed. So this is ok?
    Read above in other post as i stated before we had allies before when we played and never had help when we got warred against couldnt get help then and now our enemies cant seem to get enough.

You can't criticize people for being boring, then criticize them when they get active.
    And one last comment. Your FS was nice. Very well planned and executed.
    Not criticizing anyone for being active I am happy we could help out in that manner but again are we the only nation to war against. This what I think and its my own personal opinion. Everyone is chummy here all buddy buddy except the new guys that rolled back into town and turned NW upside down and instead of warring your buddy being concerned about hurting someones feelings lets gang bang the new crew.

Thank you for the compliment on our FS too.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!