Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Curiosity

basicly the top nations all allieing in a mutual defence pact or whatever you want to call it is like playing russian roulette. You know each set one nation will get hit by a war tag. It gets sacrificed, the others gangup on the war tag and after that they can continue netting in piece.

just realised there is another way to deal with that...just keep declaring and hitting the same nation every round until the players get sick of it and abandon the alliance or game (whichever comes first) oh wait that is what you guys are hopeing we will do ;-)

anyways for the euro's involved i can say bring it on, kill our states and revel in joy while we prep our restarts for urban guerilla ;-)

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Count Me and the guys in for some guerrilla warfare.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Well i propose something else. lets hit the same nation every set and when their allies join in then we can drop the original target and start killing their friends. i wonder how long those friends help them out before they get sick of getting their arses whipped

Ill try anything.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    1) Warring is 5 times easier than netting
    That was funny! Truly!
    Have you ever warred, I mean besides participating in gangbang with 3 more nations at your side? I assume you`re from ICN, so you should know how 'easy' it is, as you got manhandled by DEAD 2 rounds ago.

Easy...pffft!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    That was funny! Truly!
    Have you ever warred, I mean besides participating in gangbang with 3 more nations at your side? I assume you`re from ICN, so you should know how 'easy' it is, as you got manhandled by DEAD 2 rounds ago.

Easy...pffft!
    He is with ICN and he is at the top of the state score page right now. I really think its a conspiracy between players on who wins the set I think they take turns I think next set its kennies turn again i'm not sure of the rotation yet iv'e only been back for 4 sets ill keep you posted tho

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    That was funny! Truly!

Easy...pffft!
    Last set was my first one in like 5-6 years, so no, i don't know what happened 2 rounds ago. And i'm pretty sure i know more about warring than you'll ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    He is with ICN and he is at the top of the state score page right now. I really think its a conspiracy between players on who wins the set I think they take turns I think next set its kennies turn again i'm not sure of the rotation yet iv'e only been back for 4 sets ill keep you posted tho
    Nope, it would be kanny's turn. Me will be on June set..

Nice kill btw..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    seriously? Really? Are you kidding me? ok I feel better now.. Well actually I don't. I would like to add a couple of things.

1st, Last set USA declared on two nations. Yes if you broke them down it looked heavy numbers against light numbers, but if you looked closer you would have seen things were a little more fair than you keep proclaiming. In fact, for a nation who was suppose to be so gang banged seemed to have killed a lot of our members. Was there a chance you could win the war if there was more time? No, but you still did pretty well for being restarts.. Actually, impressive is the word that comes to mind.

You started last set rattling cages and sending out warnings. Nations didn't know if you were going to hit them or not so they struck while they could. You look at it as a GB, other look at it as sticking to their word. How could USA make a deal with LoR and then not follow through? If LoR attacked knowing we were attacking and then didn't USA would lose credibility. And let's not forget that there really isn't a lot of nations in the game, so when there is a chance to war some nations would like to get involved.

People didn't like your policy of hunting infantry horders. Nations don't like being told how to play. It's ok for you to hunt people down cause you don't like how they play, but then complain when you get GB'd? If your going to tell everyone your warring and then get warred yourself, where is the right to complain? I don't like GB's, but did you seriously not think it wasn't going to happen last set?

2nd, so far the only ones I see complaining this set is you guys.. You started this post complaining and I only see a couple in the mix that are not your own people. Your accusing of a GB that hasn't happened yet ..

But let me ask this question. You attack LoR and no other nations join, are we suppose to wait till your war is over and get attacked? Are we suppose to wait till that war is over before we hit you? Should we give you a few days after the war is over so you can rebuild turns and military? Should we bake a cake and send it over asking for peace? For crying out loud give me a break. You complain things are too boring so you come on and stir things up, then you complain when other nations get involved and start doing the things you complain that they don't do.. You're not giving any room here. If you're going to be a warring nation then expect to get warred. People are not going to sit around and wait to see if you'll attack them or not. Since the dawn of this game nations have helped other nations. It's why we call them allies.

One last point, it's against your rules to help out allies, but yet I'm certain you have either another nation or states stashed around the game to jump in when needed. So this is ok?

You can't criticize people for being boring, then criticize them when they get active.

And one last comment. Your FS was nice. Very well planned and executed.
    I had to stop reading your post because you started with dumb then you just went full blown retard on us. Who was typing that ****, Ranger?

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Last set was my first one in like 5-6 years, so no, i don't know what happened 2 rounds ago. And i'm pretty sure i know more about warring than you'll ever do.
    making comments, like warring is easier then netting, proves you know nothing.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE