Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Curiosity

America[USA] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    ICN[ICN] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Umbar[UB] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Farmer[farmer] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    USSR[USSR] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Silicon Roundabout Tech City[London]has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]

:-)

jk, but I figured seeing your so set on everyone warring you I figured I would make it look like we are.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    America[USA] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    ICN[ICN] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Umbar[UB] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Farmer[farmer] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    USSR[USSR] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]
    Silicon Roundabout Tech City[London]has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK]

:-)

jk, but I figured seeing your so set on everyone warring you I figured I would make it look like we are.
    thanks for including my 1 man tech tag in the list ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Take your pompous *** back into the hole you crawled out of!!
    Hard not for anyone not to come across as pompous when responding to a fool such as you i'm thinking.

But again, lets make sure you realize you were the one to come out insulting our tag..you don't think i read these forums?
    Surprised you don't use those mod powers just to delete anything deragatory about your sorry arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    thanks for including my 1 man tech tag in the list ^_^

Anton, you don't think I would ever leave you out do you?

besides....I wouldn't group me with anti-THIK automatically...having been away for so long I don't hold any grudges or anything anymore . besides i quite like some of the THIK guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

That's the second time you have resorted to pathetic name calling. I'm growing tired of it.
    Not one for counting are you. It's probably my 4TH or 5Th time with the name calling. What happened to "in the heat of the moment"? Boohoo with your getting tired of it. I've seen a lot worse then what I typed over the past few sets. No worries though because I cried too.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Not one for counting are you. It's probably my 4TH or 5Th time with the name calling. What happened to "in the heat of the moment"? Boohoo with your getting tired of it. I've seen a lot worse then what I typed over the past few sets. No worries though because I cried too.
    Well math isn't my strong suite, but looking back, it was the 2nd post where you insulted me..

I didn't attack you in any way. In fact, I saw the post and made a reply to help get it going some. I simply played devils advocate so people would join in. Then you come along and throw out some way out of line insults. Nobody is crying, it's a simply matter of respect. You wanna throw jabs about in game stuff or nation stuff fine with me, but when you make personal insults to me like the ones you made, well that I won't tolerate.

Contrary to what you believe I dont abuse power and your boy in the number1 spot opened his
    Mouth first you don't want your nation targeted like that keep your shortbus on the other side of the street. Keep your members from openin there yap. Remember your the one that acted like a 10 year old and wanted to be removed as amid because you couldn't let things go. So keep on keeping on and take your ball and go home
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Contrary to what you believe I dont abuse power and your boy in the number1 spot opened his
    Mouth first you don't want your nation targeted like that keep your shortbus on the other side of the street. Keep your members from openin there yap. Remember your the one that acted like a 10 year old and wanted to be removed as amid because you couldn't let things go. So keep on keeping on and take your ball and go home
    come at me bro

It's still early in the set which is why I think you haven't seen many wars.. Plus honestly, I think people were sitting back waiting to see which way THIK was going to go. Nobody wanted to make a FS and then get hit by THIK when they were low. But that's just my opinion which clearly is nothing more than just plain retardation.
    We have enough respect for other nations if they are warring someone else to go find our own ball of string bat around as a cat would.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!