Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Curiosity

Rass, all the LoR top states had ships and agm. Spies were a relative weakness but we all had spies and I had most spies in the top 10. How is it that THIK are warring defenseless states?

You weren't warred this set for bein defenseless you got warred this set because your nation happens to be one of the best warring and knowing we were gonna gang banged we wanted you dead first because as you seen last set I took it a bit personal with xavior padding attack stats by using AA's on a 50k nw state instead of Just bomb running.

P.S. Now all the leaders of the other nations go back into your conference room and decide to prove us wrong and pick which of you no balled nations will hit us or decide on a time for gang banging.

@ Mr.P I have ways to get information you weren't wrong in that and no I wont have someone tag jump into my nation when war starts if you aren't in it before hand Id rather you stay out. Unless...... the other nation we are warring has people joining them.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 04-08-2012 at 09:27.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    no balled nations
    = nations without testicles Just in case a few of you can't understand LD
    Last edited by bigstink; 04-08-2012 at 09:33. Reason: ?????

lets try to keep the flaming and etears on a game level instead of a personal one. we are all adults here...lets try and tone down the personal insults on both sides

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Blaa please get over yourself with the netting god attitude.

1. Get freinds to start nation, and build up tech for you before join.
    2. Join and use turns at max tech (maybe even no tax if you can feed just right)
    3. Upgrade your units
    4. Get your friends to put units and food on market at minimum price so you can buy it up
    5. Get good grabs ie. Be online alot, note gb expiration times and get online then for good grabs.
    6. Step 4 & 5 rinse and repeat

What part of that makes you a genius and the rest of us knuckle draggers?

Obviously thats a generic script but I'll bet you don't deviate very far from it. I don't know why you think we all just started playing this game and have only figured out how to war as the magical mystery of feeding and netting has eluded us. Get a grip on yourself, how many spreadsheets do you need to run infantry for 29 days and ships for 1?

I bow before your exciting tactical mastery while us retards mire away utilizing the other 95% of the functions, units and content available in the game.

Kanman - this set the leadership picked LOR i think because they carried a grudge from last set and because unlike some suggest you are not a pushover that we will walk through and move on to others. If i was the leader I would have looked for defenseless states. Plus I didnt do that many ops but since everyone is preparing to gangbang us again there may not have been any defenseless states. Sorry for the confusion but i speak only for me and not for the nation.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    nah i have no issues with you. although I believe I like Mike & Nate (?) more than you
    ...we all like everyone better than LD too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Blaa please get over yourself with the netting god attitude.

1. Get freinds to start nation, and build up tech for you before join.
    2. Join and use turns at max tech (maybe even no tax if you can feed just right)
    3. Upgrade your units
    4. Get your friends to put units and food on market at minimum price so you can buy it up
    5. Get good grabs ie. Be online alot, note gb expiration times and get online then for good grabs.
    6. Step 4 & 5 rinse and repeat

What part of that makes you a genius and the rest of us knuckle draggers?

Obviously thats a generic script but I'll bet you don't deviate very far from it. I don't know why you think we all just started playing this game and have only figured out how to war as the magical mystery of feeding and netting has eluded us. Get a grip on yourself, how many spreadsheets do you need to run infantry for 29 days and ships for 1?

I bow before your exciting tactical mastery while us retards mire away utilizing the other 95% of the functions, units and content available in the game.

Kanman - this set the leadership picked LOR i think because they carried a grudge from last set and because unlike some suggest you are not a pushover that we will walk through and move on to others. If i was the leader I would have looked for defenseless states. Plus I didnt do that many ops but since everyone is preparing to gangbang us again there may not have been any defenseless states. Sorry for the confusion but i speak only for me and not for the nation.
    Generic script for warring:
    1. Collect turns.
    2. Chat up your friends.
    3. Attack.

"Warring is harder than netting." Sounds legit.

being a good warrer and being a good netter comes hand in hand. When I was playing dedicatedly I would stay online just as much to get good grabs as I would stay online to make sure no one could kill me & stonewall etc. the knowledge needed to grab / break is the same...both can be played expand & built strategy...both can be played as balanced states or unbalanced (whether it is is infantry or ships/bombers w.e). The only things that be a matter of judgement is things such as "spend turns to grab now/later upgrade now/later...how many turns to cash/research....what type of method to kill"...and tbh none of them are hard to master. I'm not really sure what you guys are arguing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    being a good warrer and being a good netter comes hand in hand. When I was playing dedicatedly I would stay online just as much to get good grabs as I would stay online to make sure no one could kill me & stonewall etc. the knowledge needed to grab / break is the same...both can be played expand & built strategy...both can be played as balanced states or unbalanced (whether it is is infantry or ships/bombers w.e). The only things that be a matter of judgement is things such as "spend turns to grab now/later upgrade now/later...how many turns to cash/research....what type of method to kill"...and tbh none of them are hard to master. I'm not really sure what you guys are arguing about.
    As i said earlier, both are extremely easy, but netting just takes a wee bit more time (in the beginning at least).

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    As i said earlier, both are extremely easy, but netting just takes a wee bit more time (in the beginning at least).
    true. but at same time I remember I wouldn't bother getting up/staying up at ungodly hours to get awesome grabs....(unless it was a top1 issue)....but I would like to give little stone-walling surprises to LoR and GRIM when I used to war them or someone else guess depends what you find more rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me