Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: ICN VS THIK

Default ICN VS THIK

Here starts the gang bang lmao. Who is next or have you all decided or drawn straws to let the biggest NW nation handle us?
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 04-08-2012 at 11:47.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

the war hasnt even started, dont give up yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Not giving up just wondering when the rest of NW will declare all ready know 2 other nations planned on hitting us and ICN is a little early in their declaration due to my intel.

I allready know the reason as to why they declared even though they havent posted one. Its because LOR and ICN are "allies"
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 04-08-2012 at 11:57.

Long coattails are meant to be ridden, no? Its the beginning of what was promised for the reunion set though, I look forward to seeing red and being part of the red myself...until I restart again and poke the hornets' nest with a stick.

Only reunion I see is us getting hit by multiple nations again. Should have called this set the reunion of NW vs THIK or (GRIM/EURO). just calling it as i see it. Just saying like i said in the other thread we are all men with the exception of a few women I hope you dont take offense to this BB I dont know of any other women at this time so if i leave you out im sorry grow a set or balls man up and atleast admit to what you had planned even if you dont follow through with it now that i pulled the bull**** card.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Not giving up just wondering when the rest of NW will declare all ready know 2 other nations planned on hitting us and ICN is a little early in their declaration due to my intel.

I allready know the reason as to why they declared even though they havent posted one. Its because LOR and ICN are "allies"
    Why waste time typing a WD for you then?
    You know everything there is to know about everything.
    But of course you did need to make another thread just to stay in the forefront.
    it is always about you,we all get it.

boohoo go cry to Mr.P some more about how bad I talk to you and quit the game allready I'm sick of hearing you whine about me making you want to quit allready quit.

Before you give me another warning about treating members like this if they are gonna dish it out they better be able to receive it and if goes against what me being a mod is suppose to forgo the warning and just remove me as MOD i'm not gonna let a pompous *** like blade talk to me that way with out retaliation.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 04-08-2012 at 16:01.

You guys are the most active nation I've seen.. we basically managed to kill everyone who was offline which wasn't even half of the nation..

Yeah it was a bit unfair since you had used most of your turns on LoR but they are our allies so you can't expect not to be hit by us. Also openly being a warring nation from the start and being very confident is like inviting people to war you if they're choosing targets.

Very Good job on the TOP spy kills on LoR, I hadn't seen anything like that before ;P. But sorry I just have to say this: many of your states were really unbalanced because of spies hoarding! ;P

Good luck with CS!
    Only sky is the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    You guys are the most active nation I've seen.. we basically managed to kill everyone who was offline which wasn't even half of the nation..

Yeah it was a bit unfair since you had used most of your turns on LoR but they are our allies so you can't expect not to be hit by us. Also openly being a warring nation from the start and being very confident is like inviting people to war you if they're choosing targets.

Very Good job on the TOP spy kills on LoR, I hadn't seen anything like that before ;P. But sorry I just have to say this: many of your states were really unbalanced because of spies hoarding! ;P

Good luck with CS!
    So what your telling me is what I allready know when we war 1 nation it'll always actually be 2 because nobody can actually deal with getting beaten single handedly by 1 nation wonder if nah i know nobody will come to aid us and I don't want anyone too nobody ever has nobody ever will thanks for the compliment on the spy kills.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    boohoo go cry to Mr.P some more about how bad I talk to you and quit the game allready I'm sick of hearing you whine about me making you want to quit allready quit.

Before you give me another warning about treating members like this if they are gonna dish it out they better be able to receive it and if goes against what me being a mod is suppose to forgo the warning and just remove me as MOD i'm not gonna let a pompous *** like blade talk to me that way with out retaliation.
    *snif*