Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ICN VS THIK

Come on folks.. Can't we just continue these fights after we finish growing the game community a bit more? This isn't the type of game environment that's very welcoming to new players.. just sayin
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

Quote Originally Posted by Gildor View Post
    Come on folks.. Can't we just continue these fights after we finish growing the game community a bit more? This isn't the type of game environment that's very welcoming to new players.. just sayin
    Seriously.

Sky - LoR - ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Yeap... Which is def a ***** *** move
    well Euro gave us two hours last set, so WE are the lucky ones.

BB Guest

Pulls my balls out .... Ok what am I manning up too... I am sitting here playing a nice peaceful set thus far... Am I supposed to be gunning for u because of last set.. Please do tell me so I know what I need to be doing.....

pcgluva Guest

agreed play the game stop *****in talk about how quick you get kills work for a retal but quit taking it personally defend yourself, im not saying dont try to net but if you are working together you can retal or defend your boarders, you may loose one but look were both so week we all restart another war goes on, its what happens in a game that has the choice to war if you dont like it gang up hunt us down for the set im down for the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Pulls my balls out ....
    OH MY!

like i said in other thread, it would be good for the community if some of these tempers flared down. WLF / THIK / USA should work together for a set to build some comradery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Let me make this clear for you. THIK wants to randomly war, basically everybody else doesn't.

pcgluva Guest

Euro did the same last set, everyone knew THIK was half euro, people knew there was the chance of war, did anyone try and make a peace treaty, did anyone ask for a Peace Pac? or an agree not to get hit by THIK in exchange for support incase a retal on THIK turns into a gangbang? This game has always had people who ***** but this game is set up around diplomacy, there used to be agreements through every nations lets get back to that work together instead of complaining, you want to net? have your leader contact a warring nations leader, make agreements work together

I reached out to WLF either last set or set before and was turned away figured they wanted nothing to do with an alliance didn't bother asking again.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!