Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ICN VS THIK

Grim, WLF has been always waste of time. Ill remember when back in ol days when they used to be lors puppets and lapdogs, old habbits die hard tho i've seen some other nations taking that honorable place... Maybe they still have some hope and Ho can find your # to prove they are worth smthing

I'm not sure Hoe and I get along all that well but I would be willing to talk about options and possibilities on msn with him or Boz or whoever like I said I reached out and got turned away.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I don't think many people have been complaining, war is a big part of the game and we don't mind getting hit once in a while. We're not just gonna run to Thik for peace leaving one or two nations to be hit every round.

There has been a lot of diplomacy, ICN/USA/LoR/UB/Wlf all know that if one is hit randomly by thik, they're not alone. Thik is the one that's been left alone and should up it's diplomacy game. You've first struck UB, ICN and LoR in consecutive rounds, of course everyone wants to war you guys. LoR has been in this position before, where we wanted to war a lot more than the rest of the game and been on the other side of gangbangs. What we learned to do is alternate warring and netting and that if we first struck someone, we knew they would be pissed and often gave them the chance to hit us first the next round.

Doubt we would help a nation that Max is in... besides that we really dont have any issue... you guys keep puttin us in this Gangbang list.. even tho last set we only warred Grim not Euro.. and this set we have no intention of warring anyone... Everyone always called us Lapdogs and Puppets because we honored our alliance with LOR back then.... Everyone seems to forget that WLF warred LOR for many sets and was left out to dry by the community many times... kinda the same way you where grim... So you should understand where we were coming from.... And LD you think we dont get along well.... wat we say to each other is nothign but words...

Quote Originally Posted by Antichrist View Post
    Grim, WLF has been always waste of time. Ill remember when back in ol days when they used to be lors puppets and lapdogs, old habbits die hard tho i've seen some other nations taking that honorable place... Maybe they still have some hope and Ho can find your # to prove they are worth smthing
    just fan the flames a little more why don't ya..

How about keeping it to yourself next time? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    And LD you think we dont get along well.... wat we say to each other is nothign but words...
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    Euro did the same last set, everyone knew THIK was half euro, people knew there was the chance of war, did anyone try and make a peace treaty, did anyone ask for a Peace Pac? or an agree not to get hit by THIK in exchange for support incase a retal on THIK turns into a gangbang? This game has always had people who ***** but this game is set up around diplomacy, there used to be agreements through every nations lets get back to that work together instead of complaining, you want to net? have your leader contact a warring nations leader, make agreements work together
    Last set proved that all 50 players will unite together against anyone who wants to war or do something other than hoard infantry and be defenseless. Knowing that A is allied with B who is allied with C who will be followed by D because they feel threatened eliminates the need for any of them to need diplomacy with us.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I don't think many people have been complaining, war is a big part of the game and we don't mind getting hit once in a while. We're not just gonna run to Thik for peace leaving one or two nations to be hit every round.

There has been a lot of diplomacy, ICN/USA/LoR/UB/Wlf all know that if one is hit randomly by thik, they're not alone. Thik is the one that's been left alone and should up it's diplomacy game. You've first struck UB, ICN and LoR in consecutive rounds, of course everyone wants to war you guys. LoR has been in this position before, where we wanted to war a lot more than the rest of the game and been on the other side of gangbangs. What we learned to do is alternate warring and netting and that if we first struck someone, we knew they would be pissed and often gave them the chance to hit us first the next round.
    Wisdom in these words. Respect to he who typed them.

LOL@BB

FYI I don't appreciate being killed at 3:30 in the morning after stonewalling three times earlier in the day. Next time I'd appreciate an opportunity to waste more turns. :-)
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 04-10-2012 at 20:35. Reason: idiocy
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Yeap... Which is def a ***** *** move
    Ok, I'm gonna give you the dignity of a response instead of throwing vacation mode at your feet and dismissing your comments.

Its what 40 vs 15? Close to that? 37 vs 13? Either way. 10ish of which we FS'd so you know, we invited them to the party. The other 25-30 of them wisely waited till we FS'd, used our turns and then I assume got us back for previous sets. Not that it really matters the reasoning or i guess that they wisely waited they didnt have to wait for anything they had enough numbers. Irrelevant. I'm ok with the Gangbang numbers I'm not complaining. But lets use our heads here.

40vs15, They did a pretty good job killing us all and taking care of business. So our best strategy to retaliate is to stock and hit em hard when it will hurt the most. You really think going toe to toe with restarts against those odds is the best course of action?

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Last set proved that all 50 players will unite together against anyone who wants to war or do something other than hoard infantry and be defenseless. Knowing that A is allied with B who is allied with C who will be followed by D because they feel threatened eliminates the need for any of them to need diplomacy with us.
    Nah rass.. Last set proved that you guys Bit off more then you can chew... you guys didnt get GB coz you wanted to war... It happened coz you guys thought you could throw threats to pretty much all the major nation and not expect any retaliation... Did you really think it would have worked out like that? If im not mistaken only nations that had any agreement last set was ICN and LOR... and i can def assure you that WLF didnt make any arangements to GB anyone... we were gonna war you guys regardless of wat happend prior to our FS... now is it our fault you pissed off everyone? no it isnt... If anything it shows how faulty your way of thinking is... Expecting everyone to just sit back and wiat their turn... Sadly thats now how it works...

Nah rass.. Last set proved that you guys Bit off more then you can chew... you guys didnt get GB coz you wanted to war... It happened coz you guys thought you could throw threats to pretty much all the major nation and not expect any retaliation... Did you really think it would have worked out like that? If im not mistaken only nations that had any agreement last set was ICN and LOR... and i can def assure you that WLF didnt make any arangements to GB anyone... we were gonna war you guys regardless of wat happend prior to our FS... now is it our fault you pissed off everyone? no it isnt... If anything it shows how faulty your way of thinking is... Expecting everyone to just sit back and wiat their turn... Sadly thats now how it works...
    We didnt threaten any nation directly did we. Just made general statements about our beliefs. So happens all nations fell into that category. I wouldnt say we bit it off, but we were not... tactful. It is not the fault of WLF that others decalared afterwards. I dont remember calling out WLF in any of my rants regarding last set. In looking at the history over the last few months it seems that WLF is the only nation that has done any sort of killing/warring. So I assume that WLF wanted to war the nation that said they wanted to war.

People shouldnt really be expecting thier turn to come. As I said to Mr. P, in another thread, each nation would have to just roll over and take it for us to move through the game imposing our will on everyone with only 11 players. YOur right though, it shouldn't be unexpected to assault the way that everyone plays the game and not expect everyone to want to push back at an attempt to change that way.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM