Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ICN VS THIK

Gotta hand it to ICN with their continued efforts on flushing out the restarts. They seem pretty focused on the mission. It is a daunting task and it seems like it never ends, but protecting the nation is worth it all.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

LOL, first thing that comes to mind reading your message Pres. is that it is a hidden message to please continue.
    I totally would understand as it is very handy to have a lapdog doing your dirty work. And they are very good at it, I'll admit that. A bit too good as there is collateral damage. Ah well, all for the common good of the empire off course.

Though if you would think about it... it is very weird to have a warring nation in the identity of EURO which has always been very honorable in the actions they take and also do not hold grudges for sets on end. And now is being faced with a nation, or should I say the nation taking up the task for several others within the empire, that is still kicking while the "enemy" is down. There where no honor nor joy is to be found.
    Enemy as quoted since I recall EURO even played several sets a sub element within the tag to support its war efforts within those sets, and with great success I can add.

To add to the shame of winning in dishonor, can that even be called winning, it is already announced as common set policy as part of the empire. For which I conclude I can expect this to happen for sets on end. Holding a grudge sort of speak. Throwing the good name ICN has to shame for the better good of the empire. I find it stunning that ICN, seduced or not, is doing so, taking the joy and fun away on both ends of the pitch.
    Better have some cold beer ready, I will stop by whether you like it or not.

Ok, I'll answer to your question.

THIK made an declaration we didn't like. We declared as well. We warred. THIK died. THIK have not declared peace or anything. So all THIK restarts are still in war with us. Or is my logic flawed?

Besides, there's more to that. Before we warred any of your restarts, I received signals from one your nation mates that they will find a way to take our top spot down. After killing your original restarts the story changed a little. He now promised to attack me every set.

So I should not look at all these points, and let you guys play as you wish? You start a war, as soon as you get bored with it, you expect the other party to stop?

I doubt THIK leadership is going to offer peace. - I am their nemesis now!

Read your second post now.

How are we lapdogs? #1 is ICN state. We (ICN) are protecting #1 state (also ICN).

Your nation mate promised to take down heyneken earlier in the set.

Yeah, we are performing just awful. Disrespectful and all that.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE 'KICKED AROUND' ANYMORE, PLEASE GO TO BLADE AND NEGOTIATE A PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by Termy View Post
    LOL, first thing that comes to mind reading your message Pres. is that it is a hidden message to please continue.
    I totally would understand as it is very handy to have a lapdog doing your dirty work. And they are very good at it, I'll admit that. A bit too good as there is collateral damage. Ah well, all for the common good of the empire off course.

Though if you would think about it... it is very weird to have a warring nation in the identity of EURO which has always been very honorable in the actions they take and also do not hold grudges for sets on end. And now is being faced with a nation, or should I say the nation taking up the task for several others within the empire, that is still kicking while the "enemy" is down. There where no honor nor joy is to be found.
    Enemy as quoted since I recall EURO even played several sets a sub element within the tag to support its war efforts within those sets, and with great success I can add.

To add to the shame of winning in dishonor, can that even be called winning, it is already announced as common set policy as part of the empire. For which I conclude I can expect this to happen for sets on end. Holding a grudge sort of speak. Throwing the good name ICN has to shame for the better good of the empire. I find it stunning that ICN, seduced or not, is doing so, taking the joy and fun away on both ends of the pitch.
    I enjoyed reading your post. Very well put together However, I believe you are looking at a simple post as some sort of "hidden message". My post was a simply compliment to ICN on staying focused with their mission. Hunting restarts is daunting and war weariness can begin to spread throughout the nation quickly. I remember USA's war with the viets. We offered peace treaties after peace treaties only to be stabbed in the back. I then began a war campaign that last almost 6 months. The Viets did finally lose interest and moved on, but trying to keep the nation focused on our mission for that long was not easy. After about 3 sets many of our members we seeking peace, but I knew we had to carry out the mission in order for us to really have peace.

Also, in the past, (no offense to ICN) but they were not a war nation. It took them some time to really learn the ins and outs of war. So to see them sticking with this while the war continues (THIK hasn't declared or asked for peace) is proving that they have indeed learned much and are proving they will not be messed with.

USA and ICN are friendly nations. We are not allies and nor does USA control anything that ICN does. They are their own nation and make their own decisions. USA does not have "lapdogs"..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

nice ploy blaa,

bis bis bis ;-)

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Hi blaa, to answer you first.
    As mentioned, I am not part of leadership so I cannot go to Blade with anything. Except when I would like to trade EURO for ICN, which is not likely given current situation.
    Given the certain "mate" note... that can be settled in negotiations as proven in past.
    Given THIK does not declare peace, ehm... if that is one sided, no point in doing so right?

Some people you should not take as serious as others, but you probably know that already. It is just a great argument to point out as it is always valid.
    He threatened me, boohoo... It is like a 5 year old telling an adult/ teenager that his big brother is gonna pound him for stealing his ly... Should he then be pounded upon? And even when he is down? Cause that is what your argument is. Grow up, I'd say. And in RL you probably need a good lawyer too

To answer you Pres.. why trying to influence a discussion with passed memories of something which is totally besides the point except that you look good as a "warring" nation in that story. I cannot recall any nation called viets so that would probably be after I took my "sabatical". Since I am talking EURO here, please tell me when EURO did such a thing. EURO wars in general never last more then a week as it is getting old by then, and we also do not want to ruin a nations game for the whole set.
    So besides being totally beside the point, what do you have to add to this discussion which is new?

Quote Originally Posted by Termy View Post
    Hi blaa, to answer you first.
    As mentioned, I am not part of leadership so I cannot go to Blade with anything. Except when I would like to trade EURO for ICN, which is not likely given current situation.
    Given the certain "mate" note... that can be settled in negotiations as proven in past.
    Given THIK does not declare peace, ehm... if that is one sided, no point in doing so right?

Some people you should not take as serious as others, but you probably know that already. It is just a great argument to point out as it is always valid.
    He threatened me, boohoo... It is like a 5 year old telling an adult/ teenager that his big brother is gonna pound him for stealing his ly... Should he then be pounded upon? And even when he is down? Cause that is what your argument is. Grow up, I'd say. And in RL you probably need a good lawyer too

To answer you Pres.. why trying to influence a discussion with passed memories of something which is totally besides the point except that you look good as a "warring" nation in that story. I cannot recall any nation called viets so that would probably be after I took my "sabatical". Since I am talking EURO here, please tell me when EURO did such a thing. EURO wars in general never last more then a week as it is getting old by then, and we also do not want to ruin a nations game for the whole set.
    So besides being totally beside the point, what do you have to add to this discussion which is new?
    The viets were a bit like the BGers, but not quite as good or as ethical.

so basicly RoRo's with multi's ;-)

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Ok, so beside the point does not quite cover it... Can we leave it at beside the continent then? Or do we need to continue right away to beside the galaxy?