Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi All

Totte says hi by the way benji, asked me to do so as he hasn't got you on msn or FB

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

LoR wants you............ I mean that in the cleanest way possible.

Sky - LoR - ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Benjidatramp View Post
    Yeah what happened to euro. At the moment I formed my own nation - CATS. Meloncholly welcomed me back with a double tap *cry* very rude.
    Euro is now THIK, along with some people who ultimately have their roots in VAL.

Yeah what happened to euro. At the moment I formed my own nation - CATS. Meloncholly welcomed me back with a double tap *cry* very rude.
    im sorry

Thankyou for all the well wishes guys. Seems like spoiled for chooice with nations! Will see how I go this set in my own natio. And perhaps join a big one next set. Good to see old timers such as Scav are still playing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    Totte says hi by the way benji, asked me to do so as he hasn't got you on msn or FB
    Haha tell him to come back as well. Maybe I should get back on icq one day . Since I started so late this set I wi aim for top 40 this set. Got 21k land and a decent stock. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Hi Everyone, My name is Ben and I am an old returning World of War vet. Some of you may remember me (I remember alot of the names here). I am an aussie with the appropriate aussie sense of humor.

My Playing History
    I first started playing in Obsidian back in the day with Calvin and Marshall. I then left to form a Nation called DDLM with Some crazy swedes (Poo, Anaria and of course Svenneman). After DDLM folded I formed Royals with BB. Then real life took over and I could no longer play. I briefly came back for a set with Chris and Calvin to make a purely war based nation for a set.

Long story short I was a relatively good player back in the day (top 10 most sets, top 30 the rest). I was mainly a netter who could pitch in when required for wars. I am keen to play again (especially since I realised I can access the site from Work haha) and looking for a Nation to show me the ropes of the new game so that I can assist them in kicking ***.

Cheers
    Ben
    Welcome back Benji. You'll have no trouble at all finishing top 40 this set. Hope to see you next set!!
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Lol been smashed for like 7k land In the last 12 hours ftl

Thats what happens when you carry around fat land and small net. I only been back a bit, im pretty sure at some point LG was increased so I think generally grabs are bigger now.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Decade....

Lovin seeing some of the names and faces.